Bump

Two more weeks and summer vacation is over, and all I'm doing is relaxing, enjoying my last couple of days and my mother decides to send me out into the world to go shopping??!! In this heat! I feel like as if I'm about to melt. I'm so tired as I start to close my eyes I bump into someone me being in a rush just looked up and see this handsome man just standing there.

I'm a very introverted person so I don't really make eye contact with anybody but this boy with just worth staring at. His big plumy lips, red as cherry's if I do say so myself, beautiful longish lushes hair, it looked so soft. Slightly taller than me. His beautiful earrings that just dangle from his ears. The black tight pants and the beautifully stripped shirt he is wearing. Just seeing him made me blush.

It was none other than the Hwang Hyunjin aka The Pretty Boy.

"I'm sorry about that" I bow and start to walk again, but suddenly I felt a hand grab my arm. I slowly turn around and I am once more faced with Hyunjin. 

"You didn't let me say that it was ok" He said with a smile on his face

After a while I finally made it to the grocery store 'Thank god' I say to myself. Mom is going to kill me the store is literally 5 minutes away from our house and it's already been 10 minutes and I just got here. I sighed to myself. I look for the things on the list that Mom had asked me to get. There was the Kimchi aisle. I don't know which brand to get so I just got the one I see first. 'I hope this is fine' I think to myself. As I start to walk over to the cash register i spot one of my friends Jisung with someone I haven't seen before.

I start to walk over when I see this random boy kiss Jisung on the lips, it was just a peck but still i didn't know jisung was gay... I mean nothing wrong just wished he would've told me. I mean we do tell each other everything and this... does he not trust us? or is he waiting for a moment to tell us?? Either way I guess I shouldn't interrupt them jisung would get mad if I found out without him telling us first. I'm up next either way so might just get this over with quickly and get out but before any of that i pick up some ice cream. Chocolate ice cream.

I reach out to get the money from my pocket... yeah my pocket... WHERE THE HELL DID I LEAVE THE MONEY...shit shit shit I start to get anxious as the cashier is still scanning all of my items that I had just gotten. One last item and the end of me. I'm shaking oh no not now not at a moment like this. My mind is starting to go blank. Seungmin no stop relax breathe remember what your therapist said think of something that makes you happy. Suddenly for some unknown reason hyunjin popped into my head. His lips and everything about him is so vivid inside of my head. As I calmed down the cashier says with a smile

"and the total is 35 dollars and 68 cents"

"I- um..." I start out. Until i realized that Jisung is still in the store I look to the left of me and yes thank you god "Hey Jisung..." I say which startles him

"S-seungmin I wha-what are you doing here." He said with a flushed face.

"Umm buying groceries" I said to him "but Jisung could you lend me 40 dollars ill pay you back, I promise I kinda forgot the money my mom gave me in the counter at my house. "

"o-oh yeah sure just... make sure to pay me back ok" he states as he starts walking over to me and hands me two 20's "you didn't see anything did you?" he questions me in a whisper

As i give the cashier the 40 dollars i say "Don't worry i won't tell" and wink at him "good luck Jisung"  The cashier hands me 4 dollars and 38 cents back "thank you have a nice day" I say as i give the money to Jisung "See you Jisung." I wave and leave.

"thank you come again" The cashier says back.

AHHHH I forgot the milk are you kidding me. Mom will be fine, its just milk i mean what do we need milk for... right.... I'm not going back that's for sure.

_________________________________

Couple minutes later.

_________________________________

"I'm home mom" I said as i entered the house. Silence. 'oh I guess she had to leave oh well she'll be home be supper time' i think to myself and entered the kitchen to find a note there on the counter where the money was that she had left me. It read

"god Seungmin I give you money and you forget to take it... I hope you had money to buy the food because this was just a little test because I won't be home til a couple of months ok baby but mommy will be back don't you worry your little head off. Just for today I made you your favorite foods make sure to eat them all on different days and not in just one sitting. I love you. "

P.S. don't please don't burn down our house LOL sorry it was also a last minute call I wish you would've come home earlier. Be safe and don't forget to study, study, study ok

Love, Mom

Well then I guess she isn't coming home. I start to look through the fridge and I guess she put the food somewhere else because it wasn't in there. Either way i wasn't hungry. I start to unpack the things that i had bought in order to survive these couple of months I'm going to have to stop going to Day 6 concerts and actually spend my money wisely. ugh

I walk upstairs to my room and doze off to sleep.