Gross

*this is going to be in Hyunjins perspective*
*this chapter is going to be taking place after hyunjin gets home from seungmins place aka tha chapter 'disrespectful'*

After coming home from seungmins house. My mother was waiting for me... I slowly stepped through the gate. "Hey... mom" I quietly said.

"Hyunjin why didn't you tell me you were staying over?? Also that lady who was on the phone last night. What's her deal?? I mean I just said I wanted beer and it's true you are a disappointment. So I wasn't far off." She spit toward the ground.

Nobody knows about my my home life. Except for seungmin now. My mother she's always been kind but ever since my grandmother died she started acting different. It may have affected her really badly. She started drinking and she wouldn't stop til she was intoxicated.

She made sure to make me feel like shit every single day. Yet at school I pretended not to care. Because of one person Minnie. Just thinking about him made me smile and made my tummy feel all nice and jdkskskd. The fact that I kissed him last night.

The taste of his lips still lingered.

"Ugh just come in and don't piss me off. I'm going back to sleep." She opened the door and closed it behind her. I wanted to ask her something, but would she be ok with it...

I quickly went inside before she went to sleep.

"Wait mom... can I ask you something" I quickly took my shoes off. "What would you think if I were... gay...?" If I'm correct my mother never hated gay people she had her fair share of gay friends so...

"That's gross as fuck. I'd kick you out if you bring me a boy over. " she gave me the dirtiest look. "You better not be gay. And while we're on the topic. When are you bringing your girlfriend over?"

Girlfriend ha...

"I'll bring her home one of these days she's been busy..." I smiled at her. I think I did good it was forced but still.

"why did you ask me such a question huh??!"

"Oh well..." I tried to come up with an excuse. "My friend is gay and his mother didn't accept him I just wanted to know what you would think."

"Well know you know and you better stop hanging out with this person they won't do you any good." She said as she entered her room. "Now you be a good kid and be quiet while your mother goes to sleep. But before that I'll be picking you up and dropping you off so I know you're not hanging out with a loser. Ill also check the security cameras goodbye." She slammed her door shut. I just stood there

Goddamn it I'm not straight mom...