Back

*ring* *ring*

My alarm starts to sound. It is my first day back in school, waking up at 5 in the morning just to get everything done. These past couple of days without mom have been tough. I mean I have to clean the entire house and like its tiring never thought that this was what mom went through and after that I had to study for at least 2 hours and then read for another hour. Make myself food I had to make errands just to keep myself alive....

*ring* *ring*

My alarm goes off one more time I grab my phone to check the time... HUH HOW WHEN WHERE HOW IS IT ALREADY 6 IN THE MORNING!! I thought i had set my alarm at 5 in the morning dammit i overslept again. I get up open the curtains. The sun was shinning brightly today the flowers were blossoming. It was such a pretty sight. I wish mom were here to see how beautiful it looks. I sighed. "come back mom" i say to myself. I look over to my side where my uniform is at and grabbed it and went to the bathroom took a shower, put my clothes on and walked down to the kitchen. I made myself a simple toast with strawberry jam. Then, proceeded to make myself lunch because we all know that the cafeteria food is actual ass. I made my rice and added my Kimchi in there some meat because why not it's meat. I look at my phone one more time to check the time. 7:49 ok that's not bad.

I exited my house.

"bye mom" I casually say and start to walk to the train station. While walking down I see Felix one of my other friends. Now this guy is a total manic but i still love him (as a friend of course) and next to him is Jisung and that same guy that was with him that day at the grocery store)

"Hey guys wait up" I shout to them

"OI HEY SEUNGMIN BRO WHAT'S UP?" Felix yells at me even though I'm like 12 inches away from him.

"The sky Felix we've been over this a million times" I say to him sarcastically and giggle to myself "Hey Jisung." I say to him

"hey min" he says back to me with a scratchy tone as if he were nervous about something

I might have been looking at the strange guy that Jisung was with because he then said "Oh right this is Minho, he is a good friend of mine" He says with a smile on his face "we've known each other since we were kids so we kinda know everything about each other"

"well its a pleasure to meet you Minho, my name is Kim Seungmin I'm the president of the student counsel so if you ever have any problems feel free to come and talk to me" I say with a smile.

"oh right you are always getting first place at school, must be nice. I always wondered what you were like since you know I am always stuck in 2nd place" he said with a chuckle.

"hehe I'm sorry about that, my mother is very strict about studying so I HAVE to be number one" I laugh "oh right i forgot to ask what grade are you in I haven't seen you around our side of the building a lot.

"oh that's right well I'm just a year older than you so i should be on the same side but i take all higher classes so must of them are on the other side of the building, but don't you take honors classes as well?" he asked me

"yes i do but i personally asked to still be on the same side as these dorks, so i still have classes with them but at the same time i study different materials than them, so kind of like a mixed class where i'm the only one learning advance stuff while their on the other side of the classroom learning things that i already learned. At points I join in and beat all of their asses" I giggle.

He laughs at my joke of beating their asses " I can see that actually happening Jisung really isn't the brightest you know"

"Hey Lee know that's rude" Jisung says

"Lee Know??" I question

"oh yeah Hannie calls me that often as I call him Hannie most of the time or Han"

I make A "oh" face.

________________________________

At school

________________________________

I looked at my schedule one more time and compare it to the others. "Ha yes we all have lunch together again" I say Me and Minho got close in just a couple of minutes we talked about things we liked and disliked and I could totally see why Jisung was with him. He was a nice guy and he had similar tastes to Jisung.

"would you look at that it's gonna be fun all year round again" Lix says. Lix and I got a couple of classes together and same with Jisung but lunch is always the period we are all together. Actually I have one class with Minho so that's gonna be nice.

"I bet you lix is doing dance again this year right??" Minho says

"wait you two know each other" I ask confused by the sudden statement

"yeah we've both been in dance class since freshmen year well his freshmen year. I was actually surprised to see that two freshmen had gotten into the class where most sophomores where at." He says "The second guy what's his name.... Ah right Hwang Hyunjin"

My eyes widen at the name and my heart rate changes. "o-oh is that right." I say with a bit of a stutter.

"Do you know him min?" Jisung questions me

"well duh who doesn't I mean that guy is a literal celebrity at our school. Both guys and girls fanboy and fangirl over him. Not gonna lie he looks like a player." I say emphasizing the player part.

"gwahhhhhhh" girls start running down the halls as the devil himself appears.

"hyunjin welcome back we missed you!!" The girls ran up at him and give him chocolates and candy. Suddenly he looks up and makes eye contact with me and smiles. My heart melted and I felt my cheeks burn up. Like damn how can somebody look that hot when they smile. Hyunjin just casually started to walk down the hall and pushed his hair back. He is total model material. Now I understand how the girls feel.

"Seungmin... Hey seungmin.... KIM SEUNGMIN!!" Felix screams in my ear

"HUH WHAT WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME" I yell back

"I literally called your name like ten times. Why are you yelling at me for?" He says with a confused face. For once I think I'm glad Lix is dumb if not I think he would've been able to tell that I was blushing at Hyunjin. "What were you staring at anyways?" He asks me
"Ummm... that painting obviously" I roll my eyes trying not show that I was anxious he asked me that. "Yeah right ok well either way homeroom starts in less then 3 minutes so you better start going" he says to me
"Oh crap thanks Lix see you third period then" I wave at him and leave that hallway to find my homeroom.

After some time I finally reached my homeroom it literally just took me one minute to get there since I do know my way around the whole school already. When I entered the classroom their was someone who caught my eye and it was none other than hyunjin.