Dream

I blacked out. Memories of last year started to come back. I tried to wake up from hitting my head but it wasn't working. I'm stuck in a dream that I don't want to be in.
———————————————————————————
This part will be in third person and will also contain rape in it. If you are not comfortable I Prefer you don't read it.
———————————————————————————
*flashback*
It was a new school year. New seungmin. Not the nerdy kid nobody liked. He was going to be someone new. Someone everyone was going to love, instead of bully. Kim seungmin also known as the fucking gangster of the school caught the attention of one particular boy. Park Chanyeol. The boy that was 6ft tall. Dark soft black hair.

"Hey" chanyeol called out to seungmin "you new around these areas haven't seen you." He question seungmin

" yeah what's it to you" he sassed back to chanyeol not knowing what he was getting himself into.

"I just think you are to cute to be a gangster" he said to seungmin as he lifted his chin towards him "from now on you're mine" he licked his lips. And proceeded to kiss seungmin on the lips.

Many days passed by and chanyeol had enough of seungmin. Apparently he was being to "clingy" but we all know that he liked it.

"Looky here seungmin... if you don't do what I ask you to do... I'll force you to do so" he glare at the younger boy clinging onto him. Seungmin slowly started to release his arms around the boy. "Good boy" chanyeol said as he patted seungmin's head. He pushed seungmin away causing him to fall down. He groan. With that little sound chanyeol thought of many different things to do with the boy that was now beneath him.

The next day chanyeol and his gang showed up. He dragged seungmin out of class and led him to the warehouse that was behind the school. Threw him against metal boxes.

"Ah- shit what the fuck chanyeol" seungmin cursed at him. Chanyeol just licked his lips.

"Tie him up" he ordered his men and as they were told they did. Seungmin tried to kick and punch them but there were to many he ended up getting bruised and getting tied up.

"W-what a-re you doing" he said shaken by what chanyeol was doing. He slowly started to unzip his pants. "Chanyeol no stop I don't want to do this" he tried to get out of the hold he was in. Squirming and moving around but nothing helped.

Chanyeol slapped him. "Stop moving you imbecile" he pulled his hair "didn't I say to do as you are told" he growled at seungmin. He let go of his hair as he tossed his head against the metal crate. He placed his hand right on top of his crotch. He moved his hand slowly causes seungmin to let out a moan " see you like that don't you boy" he whispered in a low growl that made seungmin wimpier.

"St...op. I dOnt ah~ want to ah~ do this" he said in between moans. But chanyeol continued.

"you're my boyfriend so that means I can do whatever I want with you so stop whinnying you little bitch" that lead to seungmin getting slapped in the face again. At this point chanyeol had enough of the scene he wanted more. So he took seungmins pants off. "Would you look at this you horny shit." The large bulge that was popping up from seungmin's underwear could be seen. Seungmin blushed, but not because of chanyeol but because there were other guys in there. He hated this. The embarrassment that he was going throw.

Chanyeol himself undid his buttons. Pulled his pants down and his underwear. Without any preparation he turned seungmin around. "Get on your fucking knees you slut" he ordered seungmin. Seungmin being in the worst possible position had to obey. who knows what he would do to him. "Good boy" he Pat his head.

He proceeded to enter his member into seungmin. He screamed the amount of pain that he was feelings was unbearable.

"Damn you're tight as hell" chanyeol commented as he forced himself into seungmin. He started to speed up the pace and finally, seungmin started to let out moans.

"Fuck~" he moaned. He tried to cover his mouth but chanyeol slapped him so he wouldn't be able to do anything about it. The whole rooms was filled with just seungmin's moans. They were to far away for anyone to hear. They continued for two more rounds after that. Chanyeol pulled out.

"Alright I had my fun here. Fucking loser" he kicked seungmin in the stomach and pulled his pants up.

He was left all alone naked in a warehouse. Crying was all the poor boy could do. He lost his virginity because of some fucking asshole who decided to rape him. Then again it was his fault for letting him in his life. He grabbed his clothes that were on the floor and put them on. Not being able to move much since his ass hurt. He put his clothing as quick as possible. And ran home.

This happened for about two times each week seungmin getting fucked without consent until the day came. He told his mother of what was going on. His mother didn't know at all of what her son was going through she felt devastated so she decided to change his schools.

The last day came but that day was the worst on yet.

Seungmin was brought back to the warehouse.

"Why the fuck did you not tell me that you were leaving huh??" Chanyeol said sounding really pissed "you're my toy so why the fuck do you have to move. Looky here Minnie you're mine and mine alone so you don't have to be afraid of me. In fact you should love me I mean look I've been giving you so much love and affection, but you leave me with no choice." Chanyeol said as he walked over to grab a metal bat.

Seungmin scared for his life was frozen still he couldn't move. His limbs weren't working. He was so scared as to what was going to happen to him. Suddenly bang. A hit to head leaving him unconscious.
—————————————————————————
"AHHHH" I screamed. My heart rate was still beating really fast. Where am I. What happened. My body feels numb and it's stiff. "Is anyone there" I say my voice still shaking from the nightmare I just had.

I looked around and noticed I was in the nurses office. Suddenly the door burst open.

"SEUNGMIN ARE YOU OK. YOUR NOT HURT ARE YOU?!!!!" Someone yelled

It was hyunjin. He ran over to me and gave me the warmest hug. I felt safe I knew I was safe in his arms. I push him away.

"I'm sorry I'm all sweaty" I tell him. After that dream my body released a lot of sweat. It still scares me to this day. It's the fact that my body calmed down the moment he hugged me. I looked up to him. "Did you bring me here?"

"Yeah I was going to the rooftop because someone said you liked being there but I found you unconscious at the bottom of the stairs" he started off " while carrying you here... you kept shaking and I didn't know what to do. I panicked and just left you here... I'm sorry I should've stayed by your side" he said with guilt in his voice.

"Don't worry Jinnie thank you for everything and carrying me all the way here." I say as I reach and hug him.