Disrespectful

My mother just stood there.

"Um.... mrs. Min I mean mom... I have to go home or else my mother will get really-"she interrupted him.

"Hyunjin-" now I interrupted her

"Mom don't interrupt him." I said sticking up to him.

"No minnie. Hyunjin hand me your phone." She said as hyunjin followed through with what he was instructed to do so, but at that moment his phone went off. He recognized the sound and his eyes widened.

"May I have my phone back." He said as his voice sounded shaky. My moms eyes widened. She held onto his phone. She pressed the unlock button as she started to find the contact name "Mother"

*ring ring*

You could hear the phone ringing.

*click* my mother put the phone on speaker mode. Hyunjin was shaking.

"It's about time you picked the damn phone up you dumbass kid what are you doing this late at night outside. Actually now that you're outside go get me some beer I don't care if you can't get them steal them if you have to." Hyunjins mother started off. "You're a shitty ass kid so get your ass home before I come get you."

"Hello ma'am." My mother started off. " That isn't how you should be talking to your kid. That is the most DISRESPECTFUL WAY I HAVE EVER HEARD SOMEONE TALK TO THEIR OWN CHILD!! Now if you don't mind, you can get off your ass and get your own beer. He's staying with me tonight!!" She said angrily and hung up on her before hyunjin's mother could say something else.

"There you go hyunjin now you boys go get some sleep. That got me tired and I still have to go do some work." She walked up to the both us and gave us a little peck on our foreheads. "Goodnight boys"

"Goodnight mom" we both said at the same time. I took hyunjin over to my room. I forgot about my day6 posters...

"You must really like that band" he said as he smiled at me probably not wanting to talk about his mother.

"Yeah I do..." I said as I lowered my head. I guess he doesn't want to bring his mom up. He put his hand under my chin and lifted my head to face his.

"It's fine baby. You're able to like whatever." He said as he smirked. My face definitely beet red. "Now where am I sleeping??" He asked casually as if nothing had just happened .

"I was thinking we could sleep together..." I slowly started off but then said "but if you don't want to that's fine too" I blushed really hard.

"No no I'd love to sleep with you..." he paused "that sounded wrong let me rephrase that." He laughed. It's so pretty his laugh "I'd love to go to bed with you... never mind they all sound wrong let's just sleep." He said. I headed toward my closest and pulled two pairs of pajamas.

"Here you go." I handed him a pair of pajamas that didn't fit me they were to big. "You can change in here I'll go to the bathroom." I started to walk but he pulled me back.

"We're two guys it's not weird right??" He said. I swear to god this man is trying to kill me.

"Yeah... I guess you're right." I said as I stared at him. Ok this is fine it's ok.

He started to strip. My eyes widened. His abs are so finely defined I blushed. I slowly started to take my own shirt off I noticed him looking at me, but I avoided his gaze.

"You're so pretty..." he started off as he came closer to me. "I- can I kiss you??" He asked me

"I- what wait I-" i said confused. We were both just standing there shirtless. I mean what could go wrong right. My face is heating up so bad. I looked down, but all I saw were his abs. It didn't really help my face the good thing is that it was dark and you probably couldn't see my face. "Yes" I finally answered.

He started to get closer to me. He kissed my lips. You could tell he was experienced in kissing. His soft plump lips. The kiss was nice at first. Suddenly it started to get sloppy. He bite my bottom lip to enter my mouth. Things started to get heated and I wanted more but I knew we needed to stop. My mother was right next door. He started to travel down my neck and bite it. A moan escaped my mouth.

"Sorry..." he said as he pulled away. "I literally said a kiss but we made out." He said still catching his breathe. He looked so pretty. His eyes sparkled and I wanted more. I pulled him closer to me and gave him a quick peck.

"Let's go to sleep jinnie" i said clinging onto him like a koala. At that moment I knew he was the one. He stopped the moment he knew it was getting to serious. He put me down onto the bed and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"So does that mean we're dating??" He asked me as he laided next to me. He snuggled up next to me and sniffed the nape of my neck. " you smell really good Minnie." He continued. "Where were you when I needed you the most." He said his voice slowly fading. He's tired. I turned around and met with his eyes. Quickly peck his lips and said

"Yes we are a thing I guess." I giggled. "Also you know I wanted to say that too. Where were you when I need you most" I could hear his little snores. He was sound asleep. I cuddled up against his bare chest and dug my head into him. "Good night Jinnie. I love you..." I drifted to sleep. With someone I knew would stay by my side forever. Even if obstacles were going to come sooner or later. I didn't want this moment to end.

I felt safe for the first time in my life.

I love you Hwang Hyunjin.