Frightened

"yes sir" I answer back and quickly headed to my seat thank god it was far from Minho. I don't know what i would do if he sat next or near me. I quickly start to write on the little piece of paper I ripped of my book.

"hey yeah tonight would be totally fine with me. I also, have been wanting to get to know you since today in homeroom. >~< you came of as such a weird guy but it was a nice side of you that nobody had ever shown me, but you did so thank you I guess. this is kinda awkward but it was nice talking to you. I've been passing notes through the hallways which is something new. Thanks to you, even though we could just talk to each other hehe. but i don't know if you know my name but either way, my name is Kim Seungmin and I am the student counsel president.  I know who you are so you don't have to tell me. Call you tonight then."

That's what my note said. Class ended earlier than expected so we were able to take our phones out
When suddenly I get a text message from hyunjin
———————————————————————————
Texting style
———————————————————————————
Jinnie: hey meet me outside of your classroom
                                                       Me: sure but do you   
Know where my class is at??
Jinnie: yeah just meet me outside
———————————————————————————

It seemed like he was trying to force me to meet him but at the same time I thought it would be a good idea. I don't think I would've been able to be in the same place as jisung and Minho together after what happened I'd feel sick to my stomach. Honestly I don't know what to do. I look at the time and see that class is about to end so I start to pack my things up.  The bell rings and as I'm about to walk out Minho comes up to me.

"Why are you in a rush or something??" he asks me as he grabs my hand.

"uhhh yeah I have to go see someone." I answer him.

"Jisung wants us all to walk home together." He said as he is still holding my hand. Ugh I really just want to get out of this situation.

"Then just tell him that I have somewhere to be and that's not a lie ok Minho." I pull my hand away from his to get out of his hold. "and stop doing that youre in a relationship with one of my friends" I stated

"Do what?? I don't think I did anything wrong Minnie" he said as he tilted his face towards me. He cupped my face. "I don't know what you were thinking but..." he paused and stared at my lips and just casually licked his. "You were right" He kissed me. I was in shock and tried to pull away but couldn't. His grip was to strong for me to push him away. I start to back up only to trap myself more than I already was. My back against the teachers desk. He started to pick me up and place me on the desk. I was enjoying it which i shouldn't  be. These feelings aren't going to help me. What if Jisung finds out. I try to squirm out of his hold but just can't. He starts to bring his hand up my shirt. This triggers some memories I didn't want to remember. I start shaking and managed to bring my voice up.

"s-stop it... ah... STOP JUST STOP GET OFF ME!!" I'm shaking and can't stop crying "don't touch me... I slide down the teachers desk to the ground. As Minho just stares. The door sung opened I couldn't look I was to embarrassed until I saw who it was. it was hyunjin. He came up and punched Minho.

"What the fuck is wrong with you. I thought he was your boyfriend. It seems I was wrong. CAN'T YOU SEE HE'S HURT!! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!" He screamed at Minho and continued to punch him. I got scared. I thought something bad was going to happen to him. So i gather my strength and walked up and grabbed hyunjin's arm

"stop... hyunjin stop it's ok... let's go please." He stops and just stares at me and pulls me into his embrace.

"I'm sorry I didn't get here earlier I-" I cut him off.  And pull on his sleeve to signal that i didn't want to be here.

"Let's just... go ok" I say in between cries.  As we are heading out of the classroom. I see Jisung just standing there. I felt so guilty. I couldn't stare at him. My eyes are facing the ground. I was about to walk away but I was suddenly stopped by a hand. I looked up. It was Jisung. He pulled me into an embrace. All he could say was sorry. Why was he the apologizing I should be the one apologizing but all I could do was just cry in his arms as he held me tightly. Until he spoke up "Min... I'll talk to him and see why he did what he did ok... so don't feel guilty." He reassured me with a smile. "Hyunjin would you mind taking him home?" Jisung asked hyunjin.

"of course. I'll take him home" He gave Jisung a soft smile. He took my hand, grabbed onto it tightly. I waved at Jisung as he walked into the classroom to have a discussion with Lee Minho.

After walking away from the classroom I felt better, more calm then before I wasn't shaking. I don't know if it had to due with the fact that Hyunjin was holding my hand or just being away from that classroom that made me feel more safe.

"hey..." Hyunjin started to talk "i'm sorry..." this time i didn't cut him off because I wondered why?

"why?" I asked him confused.

"If- no- yeah if I had gotten there earlier this wouldn't have happened I mean if i wasn't so fucking dumb and trying to decided whether to go or not to go. I mean I was the one who asked to meet you outside, but I started to second guess myself... I guess you could say that i'm thankful for going... I-i just wish i had gotten there earlier. so i'm sorry minnie." He said. hearing his voice feeling about to break made me feel worse than I already did. I wanted to find the words to say but just couldn't so instead I pulled him into a hug.

"it's ok hyunjin it's not your fault... You just thank you..."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Total words: 1119

time start: 5:00 pm

Time ended: 7:00