Heather

*based of the song Heather by Conan Gray*

Many many more days passed by after what happened with chanyeol he never showed up again. It was like he had just suddenly disappeared. The first couple of days I still felt like shit. I couldn't eat or sleep. I was paranoid something was going to happen.

But as the days went by and no signs of him being around. I slowly started to open up again. Hyunjin had always been himself, he tried to make me smile as much as he could. It was really cute.

But as the days went by hyunjin slowly started to become more distance each day he stopped picking me up from class to class. His excuse was that "he was getting yelled at for being late to class" I told him it was ok.

Suddenly one day he just stopped talking to me. Then next thing you know he's talking to the prettiest girl in school Heather. He was now walking her to everyone of her class. Everyone around me and even my friends were talking about it.

"Omg have you seen them they are total couple material the prettiest couple ever!!" Most of the girls squealed. While others made fun of me still.

"You see he was probably just using him, I mean who would want to date someone like him. I mean did you see the way he was all over chanyeol ugh" they glared at me, straight into my soul.

"He gave her his sweater, it's just polyester, but he likes her better..." I was talking to felix.

"Hey min... it's alright . He's also been really distant with us... but you should go get him he obviously likes you. Something might be going on." He started to comfort me. "This isn't the min I know the min I know would do everything he could to be able to get what he wanted." He smiled really kindly at me. It got me thinking about Felix's and mines friendship and how it all started.

"You're right felix thanks!!" A big smile on my face. "Sure I do like him and sure I'm not ready for a relationship, but I'm not letting some girl take him from me." I crossed my arms and puffed my cheeks.

"That's it min that's the spirit!!" He said as he jumped around and hugged me. He gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Let's go to class ok min" he started towards the door, but something caught my eye.

"I..." I called over felix. "Watch as she stands there Her holding his hand. Put his arm 'round her shoulder. Now I'm getting colder. But how could I hate her? She's such an angel, But then again, kinda
Wish she were dead..." my eyes gazed towards them.

"Min..." Felix put his arm in my back. "I'm so sorry." His voice soften. "Let's just go... you don't need to see any of this." He sounded really mad yet soft as he pushed me towards the door.

We headed down to lunch when we suddenly bumped into hyunjin and heather. I looked down. Felix quickly pulled on me and said

"COME ON MIN BINNIE IS WAITING FOR ME!!" I knew why he was doing this I smiled and quickly held his hand.

"Ok ok chill Felix he's not going anywhere." I giggled as we walked passed them, but as soon i couldn't see him. My smile faded.

For the rest of the day I couldn't stop thinking about them both. Hyunjin was my love my everything yet he was being taken away by some bitch named heather. She's a sweet girl don't get me wrong she really is, but how did this all happen.

Every day he would remind me that he loved me and suddenly he was with her. It just didn't add up. Some tears fell down and the teacher noticed.

"Seungmin are you ok." He came up to me. I buried my head into my arms. People started to whisper I could hear some, but not most. "You can go outside come on" he grabbed my arm. I couldn't stop crying.

Minho stood up. "I-I'll go with him!" He shouted but quietly.

"Ok take good care of him Minho" the teacher said.

Both me and Minho were now outside of the classroom. He slowly took his hand and put it on my back. I flinched. He quickly retreated his hand. I quickly took his hand back.

"I'm sorry I just need something..." I dried my tears on his sleeve even tho they kept coming back. "I truly did love him..."

"Seungmin. I'm sure he does as well. I mean from what I've seen he never showed signs of wanting to end things with you." He put his other hand on top of my head and patted it.

"That's the same thing felix said-" the bell rang "I'm gonna go get my stuff" by the time I got out the sun was setting.

While walking to the gate. My eyes widen. He was kissing her... he opened his eyes. My tears fell fast even though I didn't want them to. He pulled back but she pulled him in. His eyes still widen. She finally pulled away. She waved at him and left him standing there.

"Minnie." He said as he slowly started coming up to me. I walked back. I wanted to run but he caught my hand. "Wait!! I can explain"

"Explain?? explain what's exactly..." my tears were falling harder this time. "You like her and not me."

"No no Minnie please just-"

"Why would you ever kiss me? I'm not even half, as pretty. You gave her your sweater. It's just polyester, but you like her better. Wish I were Heather..." I fell to the ground put my hands over my face trying to stop my tears, but couldn't. He just stood there. He didn't even hug me this time.

"I'm sorry I have to go..." he quickly said before tapping my head and petting it. "I'm really sorry Minnie..." he slowly walked away, then suddenly started running. He left me to cry all by myself. I really wish I were heather...