Line without a hook

It had been years since that day, but whenever I think back to it it feels like it was just yesterday. You maybe asking what day well then day hyunjin asked me to be his. The day he became mine an mine alone.

"MINNIEEEE WHY DONT WE EVER DAY ANYTHING FUN ANYMORE" he whined. At points I regret my life decision just like right now. 

"Hyunjin WEVE been over this a MILLION times. I'm the one putting food on our table. I have to go to work I'm sorry but I won't be home till later so... keep yourself entertained while I'm gone." I reached over him and gave him a small kiss on his forehead.

"Fine" he pouted..." i guess... I'll do the chores today..." I nodded.

"Alright I'm heading out now. Please don't make a mess I'll be home before you know it." I put my shoes on and headed towards the door and exited.

I worked for Felix's company. Who would've thought that all three of us would still be together. Felix is the ceo and me as co-ceo while jisung just sits around and does nothing because his boyfriend is one of the number one models in the world. Kinda crazy don't you think. I sighed.

"What's up min this isn't like you whining and sighing so tell me what's up tell me baby." Jisung swung over with the chair as he landed on my desk.

"Hyunjin keeps whinnying about how we don't do anything fun anymore and he kinda has a point we haven't gone out on a date in so long that I don't even remember. I feel bad..." I sighed once more.

"Well you could've just told me that and I would've let you go..." a deep voice said.

"Come one Felix I can't leave work for my personal life plus we have so much work to finish. It's not fair to leave it all up to you guys well you Felix." He patted my back.

He face palmed "this is why I asked you to work for me..." he sighed "it's alright plus the work isn't due till next week. Just take the day off I'll still pay you if that's what you're worried about." He sat down at his own desk as he tuned to face me and gave the widest smile. "Come on get up and go back home you deserve it. You've worked in my place for all those days I took of the hang out with Changbin so now it's my turn." He smiled once more as he continued the paper work.

I got up. "Alright then I'll take your offer." I smiled so widely thinking about seeing hyunjin again and going on a date. I quickly took my phone out and texted him.

———————————————————————————
My love 💖
When are you coming home...?
I miss you...

Me:
Hey love get ready we're going on a date so get ready I'll be there in 20 ish minutes.
Read

MY LOVE💖
OMG YOURE NOT JOKING RIGHT?!!
I'll be ready in 10 OMG OMG

———————————————————————————

I smiled to myself as I opened Instagram and the first photo I saw with Chris and Jeongin. With the marking Australia with the caption saying

"He kidnapped me took me to his home country. 😢😂" classic jeongin.

We lost contact with the both of them but I guess they're both doing well!! I'm glad he took him to Australia. I guess maybe one day we'll see each other once more. 

I started to pick up my pace wanting to see hyunjin that was the only thing on my mind that I had to think of so far. By the time I had reach our home I was sweating and exhausted since I ran all the way there. The door slowly opened and there was a women standing there around her 40's maybe even older.