FINAL AUTHOR NOTE

This sadly is going to be the last author note that you guys will be looking/ receiving and that makes me so sad like this whole story/book. I just wanted to say thank you for each and every single one of you guys. You guys mean the world to me so god this hurts so bad the fact that this story has finally come to an end.

First of all just wanted to explain some things.

1. I just want you all to know that I never thought anyone would see my story so I was just experimenting half the time. Near the end I started to clean up most of my plot up because most of you could probably tell that I had no Ideal what the hell I was doing with the whole story plot and everything.

2. I'm sorry that this story wasn't what you guys might have expected because this is not what I had in store from when I first started this story. Like I said I just went with the flow. But the flow had no flow lmao

3. The chanyeol situation I should've put a Tw and I'm sorry that I didn't I will be adding that back in. Also to explain more of that I never intended to have him do that but somehow it just turned out to go that way.

4. The s3x scenes again never intended it to go there but I just felt that it was a good time to show that both seungmin and hyunjin are like truly in-love with each other. I'm sorry that if it made anyone uncomfy but from my point of view it's not like teenagers don't do it, again sorry if that's like insensitive especially because they are idols. I apologize for that. Again just thought that it would add some meaning to the story.

5. Every thing was different in the beginning which is why I decided to change the name of the story and everything because it just doesn't make sense to have it called "soulmates" when I never mentioned anything to do with them being soulmates

6. I changed the name to happiness because it just makes sense with the whole plot because the whole plot that I had was the seungmin at the end of this story would be able to find happiness and love once more. So I thought that it was fitting.

Finally this will be last farewell. I'm so happy you all stuck around till the end of this story. I have no words to describe how much I enjoyed writing this story. For the little comments that I got they made me get so excited to see that someone truly liked this story and was willing to interact with my writing. So thank you so much I mean this from the bottom of my heart. I'm really sad this story has come to an end I love you all so much and with this ending note.

Happiness formally Known as Soulmates Has Come To An End.

Author