disapointment

The days passed by and things started to get better between Hyunjin and me but the idea of just ending it with him is just always there. The bulling got worse by the day as well. I ended up getting punched either by the boys in our class or hyunjin's fan girls, but either way I could handle it, except that I couldn't. The fact that hyunjin was also the one getting hurt. I am doing it today.

Yes clearly we've only been dating for a week so it shouldn't hurt that bad right...? Ugh the thing that's scaring me the most is the fact that chanyeol never showed up again. He's probably lurking around in the shadows. Somewhere ready to come out like a Predator ready to kill its pray. I should break up with him. But I'm afraid of what will come out of it.

"Minnie" hyunjin lightly tapped my shoulder causing me to jump.

"Ah yes Jinnie??" I asked him.

"I've been calling you for over 20 times" he said as he lightly put his hand on my forehead "you feeling alright?"

"Yeah sorry I was just spacing out..." I said as I looked down. I really don't want to end our relationship everything has been going well. I just want to be with him but I don't want him to get hurt or worse get beaten up by chanyeol.

"Hey bubs are you sure everything is ok??" He caressed my cheek.

"Yeah but Uhh hyunjin can we talk..." I said as I held tightly onto his hand. I took him to the back of the school gently closed the door behind us so no one could hear us.

"Minnie you haven't been calling me Jinnie for so long I'm really starting to think that things aren't right." He asked worry pouring from his eyes.

"Hyunjin... Jinnie I-" he stopped me.

"Please don't call my hyunjin just Jinnie but continue" he smiled at me. That look makes me not want to break up with him.

"Jinnie... look I don't think I'm ready for a relastionship yet.." his smile disappeared. "You heard what happened to me and I'm not saying that your like him. I just had sudden flashbacks of that day. I'm scared... I'm not ready yet ok. I still need time. This all happened last year and I'm not ready to move on yet it's hard on me and I know that it's hard on you. So please, please just wait for me... I mean you don't have to but..." I caught my breath trying hard not to cry. "I just fucking love you so much it hurts I don't want to see you hurt" tears streaming down my face.

He didn't say anything he pulled me into a hug a tight one.

"Minnie I'll always be here no matter what.." he pulled away and walked out. You could see him wiping his tears away. The moment the door shut someone started to come to me. I was sobbing and that hug this person gave me was warm and soft-

"You are such a hoe" they whispered into my ear. "Wow you really hugged me back." I pulled away and my eyes widen. What is he doing here? When did he come in? Did he hear everything?

"Jeez seungmin you're such a disappointment." He stood up. He extended his hand. I know I shouldn't grab it but I know that it's best for all of us. I grabbed it.

"Good boy Minnie" he patted my head. He lead me outside of the little room we were in. "Now now stop shaking I fucking hate that. I won't fuck you unless you want me too. I'm changed man what can I say" he shrugged and continued to pull me along.

Hyunjin suddenly popped up. I quickly hid behind chanyeol, but he clearly saw me. The books he was carrying were dropped.

"Minnie..." he said softly.

"Oh so you're hyunjin. I've heard a lot about you from this wonderful man right here." He pulled me to his side. "You know my boyfriend" he smirked.

I wanted to die right then and there. My heart dropped and obviously hyunjin didn't like it either. He tried to hard to calm himself down, but his anger got the best of him. He made his way up to chanyeol.

"Fucking touch him I dare you and you'll regret it!" He pulled on Chanyeol's collar

"Damn your so weak. I'm pretty sure if Your so called Minnie put his efforts into it he'd be able to beat you up as well isn't that right baby." I hated that name. Since the day he called me that I fucking hated it. I just nodded my head. "Well if you wouldn't mind move." He pushed hyunjin causing him to lose balance and fall into a hole that was nearby.

"Jinnie!!" I scream. I got hit. Hyunjins eyes widen.

"The fuck. He's not your boyfriend why are you caring for a loser like him. You know you shouldn't disobey me or you know what'll happen." I started shaking.

"Damn you really are scared of me aren't you!?" He slightly tilted his head towards mine. His hand slowly slithered towards my waist he pulled me closer, and he as he looking at hyunjin he kissed me. He slowly entered his tongue into my mouth. He clearly had to dominance over me. I tried to pull him away but the more I tried the more he pulled me in. I just let him do what he wanted. At this point in just his puppet and nothing else.

A pawn in his little game that nobody else knew how to play except for himself. He finally pulled away. My eyes had be dulled by then.

"I missed your lips seungmin" he licked his lips and gave me another kiss. Hyunjins heart most definitely breaking. Tears falling from his face. I wanted to stop but couldn't. I knew what would happen if I did something wrong....