Party

"Sorry..." was all hyunjin said before he exited my house.

"What's his deal." Chris said not knowing me and him dated. I mean we both still like each other ( I think.) Yet we couldn't be together.

"Uh nothing" I said getting out of his grip. I checked the time and it was 4:00 Damn we really did fall asleep. "We should start to get ready" I said walking over to my closet.

"Alright let's go kiddos." Chris said before walking out my door.

Those words are the same as hyunjin's. " you smell really good Minnie" my heart did a thing. I don't know if it was because hyunjin had said it before or because Chris said it either way I'm not gonna let it get to my head.

I grab a causal outfit that included

A light blue flannel and black pants. (Side effects outfit well one of them)  I grabbed some fake earrings that dangled from the top of my ear to the bottom.  I did a light make up look. Quickly checked my phone 4:35. Aright.

"I'm ready you guys." I said as I opened my door. My eyes widened. "Chris..." I softly said. "You look beautiful."

He was wearing a causal white shirt with a black leather jacket with ripped black pants and to top it off black boots, with a sliver chain.

" I should be saying that to you cutie." He booped my nose and grabbed my hand. He gave my hand a light kiss. "Alright let's go kiddos" he said holding my hand tightly.

We reached changbin's house around 5:30 a bit late but then I remembered he said not to be late but who cares. I'm not dating him. There were many lights that blinded me for a second. Chris went ahead and opened the door for me.

"Cuties first." He winked at me. I blushed. The loud music pierced my ears. "I'm going to go get us some drinks ok!" Chris yelled into my ear. I just nodded and gave him a quick smile. Someone put their hand on my waist.

"You're late"

I turn around and my eyes widen. I push him off.

"Get off" I said fixing my flannel

Hyunjin just chucked. "Alright mr. Angry pants." He started to look around "where's your boyfriend?? Did he decided to not show up?" He asked me. That's when Chris showed up and gave me a back hug.

"Hello beautiful." He turned me around and winked at me. "Didn't know what you would like but I chose the safe option of punch with just a bit of alcohol." I smiled at him and took the drink from his hand.

"Thank you." I gave him a little kiss on the cheek. I was feeling really dehydrated. I looked at my cup and chugged it. I felt a hand on the cup, but by the time their hand got to my cup it was to late. I had finished it all. I looked away from the cup to see hyunjins eyes wide open.

"What??" I asked really confused.

"N-nothing." He said as he let go of the cup in my hand. I had noticed something tho. Chris was gone.

"Where did Chris go?" I mumbled to myself.

"He said something about the bathroom...?" He answered back but more as a question. I nodded it was just me and him.

"WHO WANTS TO PLAY 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN!!!" A familiar voice shouted. I quickly glanced over and it was felix.

Hyunjin put his hand on my hand "wanna play??"

"Sure why not"

We all headed towards the voice and sat down in a circle. But before I sat down I heard a voice

"Heather didn't come."

"Yeah I know apperently hyunjin broke up with her or something??"

Damn rumors do spread fast. I look in-front of me. He was smiling so cute at me. He mouthed me something.

"I love you" my face flushed up. Someone sat next to me. Chris. He's face red as well.

"Are you ok??" I went to reach his forehead when he grabbed my hand.

"Uh yeah sorry..." he looked to the floor.

"Sorry for-" I was interrupted

"Alright let the game begin!!" Felix shouted. "I'll start!" He spun the bottle. It landed on the short guy from the cafeteria. The man who throw this party. I could tell Felix's face flushed up.

"A-alright lets go..." he stood up and went to grab changbin up. They headed towards the room. I saw jisung reach for the bottle and wow lucky for him. It landed on Minho.

Minho gave jisung a wink "looks like we're going to need more than 7 minutes." He smirked causing jisung to blush.

"S-shut it idiot." Jisung hit him.

Chris was up next. I knew that me and him wouldn't get together since we were sitting next to each other. He spun the bottle.

It landed on....

Jeongina freshman. Chris's face flushed up. Uh no. I grabbed his arm. My eyes widened.

"It's just a game Minnie." He patted my head. "It'll be over soon." My heart sank. They're is something he isn't telling me. My anxiety started to pick up. Some tears forming in my eyes. I gathered all my strength and spun the bottle. I closed my eyes really tightly.

The bottle stopped moving. I don't want it to be someone stranger. At that moment. I heard Felix's scream.

"AHHHH!!!" My eyes shot open. I looked at the bottle. Followed the tip and it had landed on hyunjin...

Hyunjin... his eyes went wide. Some girls squealed. While others started saying things.

"Ugh why is it that fagot!!" Some random girl said.

Slowly hyunjin started to stand up. My heart rate started to pick up. He extended his hand towards me.

"It's only seven minutes." He smirked. I started getting light headed. It was probably the alcohol kicking in. I gladly accepted his hand. I pulled myself up. He lead me towards the room. You could hear moaning in the room next door. The start of our seven minutes began.