Sweater Weather

*based on the song sweater weather by the neighborhood because that shit slaps different.* anyways enjoy!! We're almost done this book...? story yes story I'm sad to say that but enjoy these last couple of chapters that I'll be uploading later because I'm sad this is coming to an end god I had so much fun...Enough of that it's still not over.

I woke up early the next morning like any other day except that it was freezing cold inside of my house. I should probably turn on the heater. I headed towards the bathroom when I suddenly hear a knock at my door. I quickly turn around to go and see who it is.

"hello" I say as I open the door. Hyunjin was standing there. Smiling like an idiot.

"Good morning sunshine!! Did you sleep well...?" He paused "WTF SEUNGMIN WHY ARE YOUR EYES SWOLLEN WERE YOU CRYING??!!!" He put his hand on my cheek as he said that "you're not allowed to cry... why were you crying my good sir. Tell me."

"It's nothing I promise just some good things happened last night is all." I giggled as I stepped away from the door letting him into the house.

"You know your house is almost as cold as outside how are you not freezing...?" He asked me as he sat down on the chair as he warmed up his hands.

"well you see before you knocked on the door I was about to turn on the heater" I said as I turned on the switch to the heater. "See now wait here I need to go get changed for school." I quickly went into my room and shut the door behind me.

I ran over to my closet to pick out my cutest outfit I could find. An oversized sweater that was big enough to fit yet another person. Some black pants and head out the door to find a small yet tall hyunjin looking around my house like he's never been here before god. I giggled causing him to turn his head around to face me.

"Are you ready to go my little cinnamon-roll?" he asked me as he extended his hand towards me. I grabbed his has he pulled me into a hug a back hug. "what if we walked to school like this so everyone knows that we're back together." his voice right next to me made me blush. His not so deep but deep voice from just waking up make me blush even more.

"No... I mean maybe... that embarrassing hyunjin." I said as he started walking I also had to or else i'd get trampled over. "come on hyunjin you're joking right...?" i could feel his smile start to form.

"I mean there technically isn't anything wrong with that right Minnie??" he whispered near my ear. He knew what was happening like always.

"fine lets walk like this then." I shot my eyes at him.

"Ok then lets start walking but before that. Let me hold both of your hands in the holes of my sweater because it's to cold for you here..." He extended his hands as he pulled mine into his sweater. It was nice and warm.

Of course it felt nice It was sweater weather of course. The time to do this with your significant other. He kissed the top of my head as he stepped away from my body leaving a cool breeze flow through my back. He was still holding my hand in his sweater and didn't let go on bit.

We made it to school and like always we got stared at by a bunch of people. who probably hated us by now. Heather being one of them. She looked in awe almost seeming as "how can he make him so much more happier than me" type of look. It didn't scared because this time I wasn't alone... this time hyunjin was the one that was alone... He had lost all of his fans, but he said that he didn't care because he never really needed them.

But I think it did somehow affect him since he was always surrounded by people and never left alone. He just wasn't used to people not saying hello to him or waving to him but his words not mine he said

"As long as I have you I don't need anybody else in this world." and honestly thinking it was the most amazing thing someone has ever said to me, but then again nobody has ever said anything near this cheesy and adorable before hyunjin came along.

The day ended and never have I felt so bored and alone before. Like school was so much fun but now I was just craving for hyunjin's touch and it was lacking today. Thank god nobody really bothered us today. It was the best thing ever getting to see nobody bother any of us gays that have mans now. It was fun being someone who could relate to having someone to call my own.

I stood there waiting for hyunjin to come to me. He suddenly came out.

"Hey love sorry did you wait long?" he asked me as he ran over to me. I shook my head something was off and I didn't know what happened.

"Did something happen hyunjin...?" I asked him. Worry in my eyes he could tell that I was worried

"no nothing happened love why do you ask.?" He grabbed my hand once more just like this morning and gave it a light squeeze. "god your hands are so cold Minnie. I should've hurried up." He smiled as he pulled me to the side and gave me a quick kiss. "That was to warm up your lips." He smirk. He knew what I was thinking about and what I think about. He back hugged me as he whispered in my ear.

"let's go home..." He said as still holding my hands in his sweater.

I love sweater weather.