First Love

I woke up the next day after the party. Sweaty and all sticky.  My head was ringing but that's when all the thoughts of last night came back.

"oh my god..." I whispered to myself as my face started to heat up. I quickly looked to my side "hyun..." I stopped. He was gone. "oh right he doesn't like me." I smiled to myself. I got up and quickly put on my clothes. I walked outside to see everyone still sleeping.

Honestly. But at least the house was clean. I quietly stepped outside of the house trying to make little to nothing noise. That's when it hit me Chris.

"SHOOT!!" I quickly took out my phone only to see that I had received 50 messages and 20 missed phone calls from him.  I clicked on his contact name and dialed his number in.

*click*
"Hello Minnie... where are you? I'm sorry I left you all alone." Chris said from the other side of the phone sounding upset.

"Hey Uhh good morning Chris. Actually I'm still at changbin's house but it's alright we just live a couple blocks away from each other remember silly." I giggled.

"Oh right..." he let out a soft chuckled.

"Is something bothering you??" I asked concerned.

"Yes there is min but I'd like to talk to you in person so if it's alright I'll be stopping by your house in 20 minutes." My eyes widened. Something in person... my heart rate started to speed up.

"O-ok I'll see in 20 then." I smiled and hung up.

I reached my house in about 7 minutes. Meaning I still have time to take a shower. I quickly headed into my shower stall. My face suddenly flushed up. Seeing I had hickeys all over my chest and my neck.

"Just what the fuck did we do..." I sighed. "Please seungmin collect yourself he left you all by yourself even after doing it..." right I don't... I don't need him.

After taking my shower I quickly put on an oversized hoodie with some tight black pants.

*ding* *dong*

It's Chris. Ok ok. I grabbed my phone and keys from the table and headed towards the door but before that I applied some lip gloss. Ok I'm ready.

I opened the door to find a really messed up Chris. His eyes were all puffy and red like he didn't much sleep and was crying all night. My eyes widened and reached out to caress his cheek but he slapped my hand away.

"Ah..." i jumped.

"I-I'm sorry Minnie." He grabbed my hand as he caresses it softly. Running his finger in a circle. "But let's get going." He entangled our hands. I just smiled and nodded.

We ended up in a little cafe that didn't have a lot of people just one here and there.

"I'll go order! What do you want??" I asked him. But he seemed to have spaced out... I waved my hand in front of him. "Chris... Chris. CHAN!" I yelled.

"Huh Uh I'll take an iced americano. Thanks." He slightly bowed. I went up to order our drinks.

after a couple of minutes of waiting our little bell was rung. "I'll be right back." I ran over and grabbed our drinks. I looked behind me and saw how tired and messed up he was. Is it because he drank and didn't get sleep, but then again he said he had something to say to me. Did I do something wrong or does he now what happened last night.

"Hey I'm back." I sat the drinks down onto the table. "so... what is it that you had to say to me?" I took a sip from my drink.

"well if im being honest this isn't going to work out seungmin." My eyes widened. He looked so calm while saying it and not even bothered as if he had practicing all this time, but at the same time he wasn't even looking at me. "Minnie I truly do love you, but there is someone that has peaked my interest." I don't know why but the moment he said that tears started to fall from my eyes.

Maybe because I was used to having him around for just one day and him taking up the place that hyunjin left on me.

"I'm sorry but i'm going to go .." He finally looked up. Little sobs were coming out of me. This is why "dating" him was such a bad idea. "Minnie... please don't cry I-I I really don't mean any of this but if i continue to date you one of us is going to get hurt and I just want to tell you ahead of time" he reached his hand over to me, but I looked away.

"No its ok. Its ok Chris it's better this way... you're just being honest with yourself and and I'm really glad." I smiled at him tears still falling from my eyes. I quickly used the extra material of my hoodie to wipe my tears away.

He reached his hand out again and caressed my cheek. "I'm never going to forgot how many new feelings you made me feel seungmin... this might have worked out if you told me this before. Like years ago..." he was trying really hard to keep his tears in but he just couldn't and started to cry. It made me want to protect him, yet I wasn't the one who needed to fix him.

I'm not the one who can help him. The only one who can help him now is the guy that he likes.

"well seungmin thank you really for being my first love." he once again smiled at me. That smile was the thing that made me fall in love with him.

"well Chris. Thank you for everything even though it was just one day, but you better get going. Go get them tiger." I giggle. He patted my head as he stood up from his seat and like that he was gone.

All I was left with was the bitter taste of coffee in my mouth.