Go back

*author note*

I didn't realize 3 DAYS WERE UP AND I- IM SO SORRY I- I WANNA GO CRY NOW IM SORRY BUT ENJOY!!

*flashback*  Jeongin perspective.

It was the sixth grade. The day i met chris. It was a sunny warm day. It was so bright but in reality it wasn't. Not one bit. Like every other day. I was getting bullied.

"You think you're hot stuff. Don't make me laugh" dowoon said as he kicked me in the stomach.

*cough* *cough* blood came out. There was another boy there. Kang young-hyun. It was only them two for today. Usually there were five of them. The number one band of school. Day6 as they called themselves.

Young hyun went by young k he played the base. Dowoon on the other hand played the drums, it may not seem like it but dowoon can really punch. Jae the guitarist who just stands by because he isn't the strongest. Wonpil he was rarely there he didn't like bullying others. And sungjin he was the student council president. He would get them out of any type of problem they got there selves into.

But today was different I did something really bad. Terrible if I do say so myself. I fought back. I punched wonpil. The guy whose never done anything to me. I guess you could say he's the reason I came out.

"You think just because you came out was going to help you... WHY THE HELL DID YOU PUNCH WONPIL!!" Young k screamed at me.

"I-I I don't k-know"  I stuttered out. "I just-" I got hit.

"SHUT UP HES NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO YOU!! AT LEADST IT COULDVE BEEN ONE OF US!" Dowoon was now yelling at me. He grabbed my collar and pull me up. "Just because girls stopped chasing after you you still think you're all high and mighty because guys are now after you huh!?"

"HEYYY!!" A random voice called out. They had an accent. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HIM!!" He ran over our way.

"What the fuck-" dowoon started but was interrupted by the blonde male.

"Hey get up. Can you get up??" He talked softly at me. My heart skipped a beat.

"Uhh y-yeah I Can." I said standing up slowly my leg was all bruised up.

"Now you guys I don't know what he did or didn't do to get hurt this badly but you should solve thing using your words and not your fists" the blonde male said while still holding on to me. To be honest I had forgotten everything that had happened all I could think about was if this blonde male could feel my heart beat.

"You should be saying that to him." Dowoon scoffed. "He was the one who started it." He kicked the sand.

"Well.." he turned and face me. My eyes widened. "Apologize." He said with a straight face

"I- uh... I'm sorry for punching wonpil. He didn't deserve it." I bowed down at a 90 degree angle.

"Whatever. Let's go dowoon." Young k scoffed as he started to walk away. "Watch yourself." He shot a glare at me before leaving me and the blonde male by ourselves.

"Uh thank you..." I said my head facing down at the ground.

"You're welcome, but if dont mind can I ask what exactly happened??" He slightly tilted his head as he asked me the question.

"Sure I don't mind." I smiled at him. "They've been bullying me since this whole new school year started. Hehe just because I'm popular with the girls. But I uhhh I-I I came out as gay..." I whispered the last part. "So they stopped doing it as much expect that now they think I'm all that because guys are all over me ha." I quickly explained my situation. I looked over at him. He was looking right at me sympathy in his eyes. Not disgust on his face.

"I'm so sorry. I made you apologize to them-" I interrupted him.

"But you didn't let me finish. They're are 5 guys in total but the other 3 don't do anything to me they just keep watch or stuff like that. But there's this guy his name is wonpil. He's one that's never there, so I thought he would be easy to hit and show them that I can fight back but it back fired. And this guy I like him... so..." I stopped and looked down once more.

"Well why don't you apologize to him!" He smiled at me cheerfully. "I mean that's always an option. But I have to go I just moved here so I have to go unpack." He took his hand out. "The names Chris short for Christopher. I'm from Australia and I'm in grade 9"

"My- my name is jeongin grade 6 loved here my whole life." I laughed and so did he. "Well I guess I won't see you again but... could I get your number." I looked up to see he was gone. "Oh Chris. I'll remember you forever." I smiled to myself. "My first love."

I stood up from where I was at looked up at the sky and let the tears fall.

——————————————————————————

"But who would've actually thought I'd meet you again." I said to myself. "Chris." I was walking down the street on my way to the mall when I was suddenly stopped.

"Hey here take it!! Day6 is having a concert tell all of your friends." A young girl said as she blushed really hard. Day6 huh I thought to myself. I guess there still going strong I smiled once more.

They did change throughout the years but I wouldn't know I transferred school. "Sure I have someone in mind who will enjoy these!" I smiled at the young girl.

"Thank you have a nice day!!" She ran off finding her next target.

Seungmin. I got you day6 tickets I wonder what you'll think when I hand them to you. Should I make a deal with him or... no I have something better. Just you wait seungmin. I entered the mall. Leaving my problems for another day.