Blackmail

I let jeongin enter my house without knowing what he was going to do next. We both sat down. It may have felt like i was nervous.

"Look seungmin it's nothing you need to be so nervous about. Its just me and you talking about somethings that have been bugging me lately and youre the reason as to why i've been feeling this way. You may not seem like it but I know more about you then you might think." He started talking once. To be a hundred percent truthful with you, I genuinely don't know what he is talking about it.

"so what exactly do you know about me??" I finally asked him. "because from what I can recall I've only seen you around school a couple times and you are new to this school since it is your first year." I crossed my arms and sat back.

"well to start off I know about how you and hyunjin used to date." My eyes widened "Secondly I know about how you were just fake dating chris and if i'm being truly honest that a whole bunch of shit right there. I mean how desperate are you for hyunjin that you were willing to play with someone else's feelings." the moment those words came out of his mouth my heart sank. He was right how stupid am I to just play with someone else's feelings. Someone that I truly care about.

"H-h how do you know about that." i said worriedly.

"I'm not done talking yet seungmin. ahem as I was saying. I also know about the kiss that hyunjin gave you, you know the day that you suddenly thought of asking Chris out. Yeah I know about that as well. " Oh my god... how much shit does he know. "Oh and I know exactly what happened that day of the party you know last night. Yeah don't think you're so fucking slick Seungmin."

"why- why... just why are you fucking doing this. I've never in my life done anything so why? why are you so mad at me when I've never done shit to you?? I don't get it??" I asked him so many questions.

"I don't think hard about it you're smart aren't you. Just try and pin point and connect the damn dots it isn't so hard seungmin, but I have more to say. If you don't want anybody else to fucking find out about this. You better listen closely to what I have to say." I nodded my head. "good. now to answer your previous questions. I like Chris and to see him hurt that why just pisses me off. You know the day hyunjin kissed you and you magically rejected it. Chris was there-"

"WHAT DID HE SEE???!!" I interrupted him after hearing the shocking news.

"No thankfully I was there to prevent such action, but let me fucking finish talking." he sighed but continued to talk. "alright then i see you've had you eyes on this little envelope here. You see in here are fake day6 concert tickets the real ones are with me." My eyes widened

"day6 concert tickets..." I whispered but he heard me.

"Yes love day6 concert tickets and there is also a little something in there if you wish to open it." I grabbed the enveloped and started to open it. I looked up to see jeongin just staring at me signaling me to contiune looking inside. there were a couple papers in there. I grabbed them and pulled them out.

"ahhh what the fuck is this!!" I yelled as I dropped the photos of me and hyunjin from the party last night "how when no where did you get these from??!" I stood up and grabbed his collar. "what the actual fuck do want with me and I better get a full answer instead of you beating around the bush."

"Which question do you want me to answer." He smirked.

"Both of them." I glared right into him.

"Well let's see as for the photos go I don't think you know but changbin has cameras all over his house so I just asked to check them but secretly downloaded while he wasn't looking. And what I want from you is..." he leaned in forward. "To help me get Chris's attention or more like pair me up with him." He slapped my hand away from him. "And if you don't want to cooperate with me then.... you won't be getting those day6 concert tickets and the photos WILL be leaked." He shrugged. "It's up to you." He raised his eyebrows.

I sat bien and took a deep breath."alright so you just want me to help you get Chris's attention that should be pretty simple except that he already has someone he likes which is why he broke up with me." I crossed my arms and then looked at him. "But you see I also have a condition to add."

"What is it??" He now laid down so  his back was touching the chair. "I don't think I'll abject to anything."

"You have to help me get hyunjin back." I smirked.

"Doesn't he already fucking like you so what's the point??" He asked me looking very confused.

"It's hard to fucking talk to him... I just keep ignoring him and I truly do love him but it's just hard.... " I sighed. "So help me talk to him so I don't have to be a fucking wimp." I smiled at him.

"Sure why not I'm not close to him but I can try to be his friend. Nothing beats a new friend." He said "Well keep the photos but remember mess up one little thing and those photos will be getting leaked" I gulped

"Yes I know. Now get out it's late your parents will be worried." I said standing up and leading him towards the door.

"Well seungmin thank you for listening and next time don't evolve other  people into your stupid shit cuz Chris truly did love you." He said very seriously. "Well goodbye." He patted the top of my head and left my house. I closed the door behind me and slide down the door.

"What the fuck did I just get myself into..."