Chapter 3

Katsuki found himself unable to take his eyes off Izuku without help. He'd stare at his thighs and ass, or at his sparkling eyes and bright grin.

There were times he just wanted to pin the smaller boy against a wall and ravage him, then times where he wanted to hold him close and relish in his warmth.

He wanted to just say it was teenage sexual frustration, but how could he when there were times he thought of sappy things like handing Izuku a flower or whispering his affections into the boy's ear? Those weren't lustful urges.

Jaw clenched, he looked to the object of his inner turmoil.

Izuku leaned against a wall, murmuring softly to himself as he wrote down in his journal.

With a low growl, Katsuki stormed over and slammed both his hands on the wall on either side of Izuku's head.

The smaller boy shrieked in surprise, pencil and journal flying from his grasp. "K-Kacchan!" He yelped, trying to shrink back.

Red eyes glared into slightly panicked green. "What the hell is it about you..?" Katsuki ground out through his teeth, fingers curling into fists.

Izuku blinked, unsure how to respond. "Uh... I... I'm not sure what you mean, Kacchan..."

"Why do you always have that stupid grin on your face!?" Katsuki snapped at him, causing the pinned boy to flinch.

"Ah, well... Uh..." Izuku gulped, looking around, attempting to shrink more as Katsuki leaned in. "I'm just... Happy, is all..."

Huffing, Katsuki narrowed his eyes. "You... Don't stop... Okay, Deku..?"

With wide eyes, Izuku looked back up to Katsuki. "Uh... Yeah... Okay, Kacchan..."

Katsuki raked his eyes up and down the boy in front of him before he straightenedned up. He stuck his hands in his pockets and turned, walking away.

~

Izuku watched the blonde walk away, now more worried than ever but stuck in place from shock.

"Was Bakugo bothering you, Midoriya?"

The teen turned to look at Tokoyami.

"Ah- no!" Izuku quickly crouched, picking up his notebook and pencil. "He, uh, actually... Well, I'm not sure what that was... He said something about how I shouldn't stop smiling..."

"Smiling?" Tokoyami tilted his head slightly, watching after Katsuki. "Are you sure?" He questioned, confused.

Izuku nodded, clutching his notebook to his chest. "Yeah... This just confirms my suspicions. Something is really wrong with Kacchan... I just don't know what."

Tokoyami hummed and began walking along the sidewalk beside Izuku. "I don't think he's sick. He's not showing any kind of symptoms other than acting strange," he muttered, kicking a pebble.

"I just want to know what's going on in Kacchan's mind," Izuku confessed in a rather soft voice. "He keeps himself so blocked off so that when he starts acting strange, no one knows what's going on." He sighed, looking down at the sidewalk. "I wish I could ask him, but he might blow my face off if I do..."

"Yeah." Tokoyami nodded in agreement, folding his arms. "It might be best to leave him be..."

Izuku nodded, even though he didn't entirely agree with it. "I guess so..."

-----

517 words

I think I like these short chapters.