Chapter 16

After the incident with Todoroki, Katsuki didn't care who knew about the relationship anymore. All he cared about was making sure that half and half bastard knew who Izuku belonged to.

Izuku gasped and moaned, face flushed as Katsuki stroked his cock. "K-Kacchan..."

The blonde only hummed in response, licking and sucking on Izuku's neck. He wanted to mark every inch of the boy.

"A-ah-!" Izuku arched, gripping Katsuki's arms as he finally came. "K-Kacchan!"

Katsuki smirked, looking at his hand. "Wow, Deku... You didn't last as long as I thought you would..." He murmured.

Izuku blushed harder, panting. "Sh-shut up..."

The blonde chuckled and helped Izuku turn around. "You gonna make me?" He asked, licking Izuku's cum off his fingers.

This caused Izuku's face to flare impossibly red. He covered his face. "Oh my God, Kacchan!"

Katsuki snickered, pulling Izuku closer. The shorter boy's legs hooked around Katsuki's waist. "You are too damn cute, Deku."

Izuku peeked through his fingers. "I am not."

"Are too." Katsuki grabbed Izuku's wrists and pulled his hands away from his face. The smaller of the two looked away.

Katsuki smiled softly and kissed him tenderly.

"Mm..." The green haired boy relaxed, closing his eyes. "Your hand is gross..." He murmured as they pulled apart.

The blonde scoffed, leaning back in. "Deal with it, nerd." He grumbled before kissing him again.

He did wipe his hand on the bedding though as he leaned forward, laying Izuku down. Izuku smiled as Katsuki lay on top of him, holding his waist.

"You're so warm," Izuku whispered, fingers tangling in Katsuki's hair.

Katsuki only hummed and kissed down Izuku's neck. The smaller boy bit his lip, closing his eyes. He moaned softly as Katsuki sucked and nipped at his skin.

Fingers trailed up Izuku's arm, then took his hand. Their fingers entangled as Katsuki ground his hips into Izuki's.

Izuku gasped and dropped his head back, already hard again.

"You're so sensitive..."

"It-it's your fault, Kacchan..."

Katsuki chuckled, kissing Izuku's knuckles. "I'll take care of it..."

~

"Deku, what happened!?" Uraraka yelped as she spotted Izuku's neck.

The green haired boy blinked, looking up at her. "What?"

"Your neck, Midoriya." Iida spoke up, taking a closer look.

Izuku stared at the for a moment, then gasped and covered his neck, blushing hard. "I-it's nothing! I just slept weird, is all!" He shouted, startling his two friends.

"Really?" Jiro leaned over, brow raised. "That's not what those looked like to me."

"That's because I gave those to him," Katsuki muttered as he leaned back.

Everyone turned their gaze to the nonchalant blonde.

Izuku's face practically burst. "K-Kacchan!" He sputtered, hands still over his neck. "Don't-don't just say things like that!"

Katsuki shrugged. "Why not? It's true. I made those 'cause I didn't care who saw."

Mina squealed, slapping her hands on her desk. "I knew it! Oh my God, I so called it!"

"Calm down, Mina," Shouji muttered.

"Damn, Bakugo." Mineta snickered, trying to get a look at the hickeys. "You really went to town."

"Shut up, you damn perv," sneered half the class, Jiro swatting him away from Izuku.

Iida then began attempting to usher his classmates away. "Alright, our prying is making Midoriya uncomfortable."

Katsuki scoffed and smirked. "I don't know why. He was the one who begged me to do it."

Izuku was seconds away from exploding. "Kacchan! I-I was not!" He yelped.

"Don't lie, Deku," Katsuki teased, looking back to his boyfriend. "Your face was all red and you were holding onto me like-"

"If you keep going, we aren't doing anything like that for the rest of the month."

This cut Katsuki's cocky statement short. His smug expression fell and he turned back around, hunching over his desk.

Oh my God... Izuku stared at Katsuki in disbelief. Did I just win? I won? Holy shit, that was the easiest win ever! He grinned, proud of himself, then paused as he realized his classmates eyes were all still on him.

Please kill me... Izuku groaned, trying to sink into the floor. "G-guys, seriously... It-it's not like we went all the way or anything..."

"Hold up!" Kirishima stood, hands hitting his desk. "You're saying he did all that and yet you didn't have sex!?" He shouted.

"Uh... Yeah..?"

"Holy fuck-"

"Kirishima, please quiet down and sit in your seat. Same with the rest of you."

Everyone immediately sat as Aizawa sauntered into the room, looking down at the papers in his hand.

Izuku sighed as relief washed over him.

He still kept one hand over his neck for the rest of class.

-----

777 words

Hickeys for dayzzzz

You know, little tidbit about me you guys probably didn't need to know or cared enough about-

I've never gotten a hickey before.