008: 162 Candles

There is a commotion downstairs as Blake gets ready for work; she is working from open to close once again today. She pulls her shirt on, grabs her shoes, and walks downstairs where she finds Stefan hugging a blonde. She clears her throat and Stefan pulls away from the vampire he's hugging quickly.

"Blake," Stefan breaths. "Don't sneak up on me like that!"

"Sorry," Blake shrugs. "You were hugging someone who isn't my niece."

Stefan sighs. "This is my best friend, Lexi. Lexi, this is our new... housemate, Blake Gilbert."

Lexi and Blake shake hands before Blake sits in the chair Stefan had dosed odd, and puts her shoes on.

"I work from open to close again today," Blake says. "Oh and Stefan, I couldn't help but overhear. Happy birthday, kid." She stands up and brushes her jeans. "It was nice meeting you, Lexi."

Blake grabs her car keys and she leaves the boarding house, then heads toward the Mystic Grill in her car.
<==|==>

Blake is working when Damon walks in without Aiden, and she smiles. Damon smiles back at Blake while she brings some dishes to the table. William gets Damon some bourbon.

"Blake," William says as he walks over to her as she sits at the bar for a small break. "Want to go on a date this weekend on our day off?"

Blake smiles. "Yes, I would love to, William. What time are you picking me up?"

"That morning," William replies as he stands tall, he's 6'6. "We'll make a day of it."

"Perfect," Blake replies.

Damon smiles to himself as he takes a sip of his bourbon, he watches the two talk until another person comes in.
<==|==>

"I'm working again tonight," William tells Blake as he lays some Martinis on a tray for her. "There's a party being hosted by the sheriff's daughter."

"Caroline..." Blake mutters. "And I have to waitress it."

William smiles before he heads to another person in a stool for a drink, and Blake delivers the martinis.
<==|==>

William is working full blown now that the party is going. Damon and Aiden are sitting at the bar drinking while Blake is on the floor and outside working. Caroline approaches Aiden at the barnwirhv a skip in her step, William stays busy but listens in.

"Amazing party, right?" Caroline asks in her usual chirpy tone.

"Glad you thought of it," Aiden says sarcastically, he had to compel her to throw the party.

"Well," Caroline replies, "are you having a good time?"

"Do you have my crystal?" Aiden asks as he turns to race her, his face stern.

"No," Caroline replies simply.

"Then I'm not having a good time."

Lexi enters the bar and Blake gives her a quick hug in greeting before she heads over to where the pool tables are, she just clocked out and is our off her work shirt, she's in a black spaghetti strap now. She begins playing pool with Tyler Lockwood. William watches her in amazement. He has never seen a female with such beauty still be able to hang around people amd enjoy herself.
<==|==>

Blake is dancing away to the music while Lexi attempts to get Stefan to loosen up, and dance himself. Blake has wished Lexi luck with that.

William soon towers over Blake as another bartender takes his place. Blake smiles at the man and they start dancing together. Her 5'4" height really makes Williams 6'6" height look very intimidating. He's well built and real tall with beautiful hair.

William's hair is down, and it falls to his shoulders, he told Blake he recently cut it. His hair used to fall to his mid back. He donated the length cut to a company that make wigs for children who have lost their hair while undergoing chemotherapy for cancer. He might be a vampire, but William is a good guy.

"Let's play pool with Lexi and Stefan," Blake says as she drags William to the pool tables. "Want to play in teams?"

Lexi smiles. "Yes!"

William grabs two pool sticks; one for him, and one for Blake. Blake is the one to break. Stefan goes when Blake doesn't hot a hole and he gets a ball into one of the holes.

"Woo!" Stefan cheers, smiling like a madman.

"Nice!" Lexi high-fives her friend/ pool partner.

Stefan hits again but misses this time, so William goes.

They play for a while until Lexi heads toward the bar. William sits in a stool and leans against the wall, Blake plays a one-on-one game of pool with Stefan. She's really enjoying herself. Blake notices Lexi stopping by Elena's table to talk to her and Blake smirks at the sight. She knows Lexi is going to talk good about Stefan, which is sweet in Blake's eyes.
<==|==>

Blake and William are flirting with each other, standing close to one another. William asked Blake to be his girlfriend, and she accepted without hesitation. Their first date as a couple and first date in general is the weekend coming up.

Blake shouts her mouth when she sees sheriff Forbes and some deputies bringing Lexi outside. William follows Blake's wife eyes and they quietly sneak out toward the alley behind the Grill. Stefan has Elena on the other side of the lot near the dumpsters.

Lexi tried fighting off the deputies but Damon grabs ahold of her and Aiden stakes her. Blake gasps as she falls against William, andnekena gasps from across the lot. Stefan pulls Elena back, so that Damon and Aiden can't see her. Damon and Aiden put Lexi's body into the drunk of Liz's police cruiser as William rubs Blake's back while towering over her.

"Want to go feed off some people?" William asks.

"I can't control myself yet," Blake admits.

William interlocks their hands. "I'll help you. Come on."

Blake smiles before she follows William away from the Grill, and they head towards the woods where some hikers amd hunters are. William plans to teach Blake self control and restraint since Damon amd Aiden aren't good teachers.
<==|==>