040: The Last Dance

Bonnie, Elena, amd Monique are in the living room with a lawyer. Monique is holding baby John while Elena is signing some papers.

"Please sign here, and here," the lawyer says and he points out the spots.

Elena takes a oen and she signs in those places.

"So this place is yours?" Bonnie asks. "They just gave it to you?"

"For now," Elena replies. "As sole owner, I'm the only one who can invite a certain type of person in here, if you guys know what I mean."

"Your own personal safe house," Monique muses.

"That's the idea," Elena replies.

"I'd hate to clean it," Bonnie says, and Elena laughs.
.......

"You really think Bonnie and Monique can take on Klaus?" Aiden asks Stefan.

"Monique is strong," Stefan replies. "Bonnie said she could channel enough witch's power and with Monique's help, she can kill him. Elijah thought that would work and he's an original, so..."

Blake frowns at the mention of Elijah's name, she leans against Damon - who wraps an arm around Blake, he knew she is good friends with Elijah.

"We just need to find him," Aiden says. "Could one of the witches do one of those witch tracking spells?"

"Nope," Blake replies. "Not without something that belongs to Klaus. Believe me, I've already asked."

"Do you think he killed her?" Damon asks his brothers.

"Katherine?" Stems asks rhetorically. "Probably."

"It's not like she didn't have it coming," Blake mutters amd right then, Elena opens the door, holding baby John, and the lawyer leaves.

"Thank you mr. Henry," Elena says to the lawyer, the vampires go to enter but they can't get in. "I'm sorry. I completely forgot." She turns to her aunt first. "Aunt Blake, please, come inside my house."

Blake smiles as she steps over the threshold, and she takes her son.

Elena then turns to her boyfriend. "Stefan. Would you like to come inside my house?"

"I would love to; thank you," Stefan replies amd he steps through the threshold, he walks over to where Blake and the baby are standing.

"Damon, come in," Elena says and he enters, Elena then looks at Aiden.

"What are we, twelve?" Aiden asks sarcastically.

"One of us is," Elena replies with a scowl. "If I let you in, do you promise to obey the owner of this house?"

"No."

"Seriously, Aiden," Elena groans. "My way. You promised. I call the shots. No lies, no secret agendas. Remember?"

"Yes, Elena," Aiden says in his usual tone. "Sure."

"Then please, come in."

Aiden enters and he meets Blake's humorous eyes. "Shut up."