031: Katerina

Rose had showed up at the boarding house that night. Blake and baby John had greeted her because of the rattling heard. Now, Rose is holding John as someone knocks on the door. The baby keeps trying to move his head again. Rose is smiling at him.

"Hello, Elena," Aiden greets.

"Is Stefan here? He called," Elena says. "He said it was important."

"Right this way," Aiden says and he lets Elena in.

Stefan walks in, and so does Blake. "Hey."

"What is this about?" She asks both Stefan and her aunt.

Todd walks in holding baby John, John has a hold of a strand of Rose's short hair.

"You," Elena gasps.
.......

"Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not," Rose says as she continues to hold baby John, Monique has joined the crowd in the living room. "It's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus, I know he's real."

"Who is he?" Elena asks.

"He's one of the originals," Aiden replies, "he's a legend."

"From the first generation of vampires," Blake adds as Rose smiles down at the baby in her arms.

"Like Elijah?" Elena asks.

"No," Rose replies as she watches baby John gnaw on his sleeve again. "Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus... is the real deal."

"Klaus is known to be the oldest," Blake says.

"Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history time is coming after me?" Elena asks.

"Yes." "No."

"What they're saying is, I mean, if what she's saying is true..."

"Which it is," Rose says as she carefully hands baby John back to Blake.

"And you're not saying it so I don't kill you," Aiden threatens.

"Which I'm not," Rose saus.

"Then we're looking at a solid.... maybe," Damon states.

"Look, Elijah's dead, right?" Stefan asks, sending Blake a proud smile. "So, no one else even knows you exist."

"Not thst you know of."

"Not helping," Blake says to Rose, Rose looks down.

"Look, I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him," Stefan claims. "I mean,we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction. We don't know if he's real. For all we know, he could just be some sort of stupid bedtime story."

"He's really amd he doesn't give up," Rose declares. "If he wants something, he gets it. If you're not afraid of Klaus, then you're an idiot."

"He sounds interesting," Blake muses as she sits back.

"Alright, we're shaking," Aiden says sarcastically. "You made your point."

Elena stands as if she's on a mission.

"Where are you going?" Stefan asks her.

"School," Elena shrugs. "I'm late."

"I have work," Blake says. "You guys have baby John?"

Aiden smiles. "Uncle Aiden will baby sit baby John John can come with me if I leave anywhere."

Blake hands John to Aiden, who immediately smiles down at his nephew.

Blake smiles at the two. "Monique, since Aiden is watching John, wanna come to the Grill with me? Tanya's there."

Monique blushes and grabs her bag. "If you have trouble, call one of us."

"I know, I know," Aiden says and he walks over, he kisses Blake on the cheek. "Have a good day."

Blake nods and she looks at Damon, who's already staring at her. "Be good, Damon."

He smirks and sits back, then Blake walks out with Monique and they head to the Grill.
<==|==>

As soon as Blake walks in, the patrons all turn more happy than before. Monique goes to the bar, where Tanya is working. Tanya took William's bartending job when he died, and kept her after noon and night shift. She likes bartending. Especially after Ben left.
......

Blake has decided to work in her office for a bit and when she comes out, she sees Caroline and Stefan. But no Elena. Caroline's eating, eating human food helps cruce the urge to kill people. Blake has learned that the hard way. She has human blood in a mini fridge in her office, and a bunch of human type snacks to keep her from killing every single human in the Grill amd then lose a job after being stalked by Liz or Alaric.

Bonnie waves at Monique and Blake as she passes some guy Blake met a while back with his dad Jonás, Luka. Blake had attempted to flirt with Jonás once upon a time, he flirted back. And then Blake moved home to Mystic Falls and met William. Blake thinks that if she had stayed in Brooklyn for a while longer, she'd have had a chance with Jonás Martin.

Jonas was originally from Louisiana, but he was in New York for a while on a vacation. Jonás had Luka with him; Luka wanted his dad to date Blake bad. Blake grabs an apron from behind the bar and walks over.

"Can I get you guys something to drink?" Blake asks.

Jonás looks up amd his dark eyes light up. "I'll take a water, Blake."

"Water," Blake repeats and writes that down. "And you, Luka?"

Luka smiles, glad Blake remembers him. "Coke."

Blake smiles at both of the Martin men, and she heads back to the bar. She walks in behind it and gets the drinks herself. Monique is watching her with a sad look. Everyone wants to see her with Damon, no one else. There is a tension between them, they both love each other. It's obvious.

Blake brings Jonás and Luka their drinks and sees a wedding band on Jonas's hand. She hands them their drinks before heading to another table. Jonás watches her before he turns back to Bonnie and Luka.
..........

Blake is working the crowd as Luka attempts to flirt with Bonnie. That's when Blake learns the Martin men are witches, too, because Luka is showing Bonnie what he can do with his magic. Blake smiles before she heads to her office to do some more office work.
<==|==>

Blake heads home after closing up and she goes to her room. Aiden is there. He tells Blake what happened at the coffee shop, but assures her grab baby John was never harmed. Blake isn't mad. She's just glad her son is ok, and that Aiden kept him safe...ish.

Blake lays down as Aiden walks out. She baby monitor is on the table beside her bed, and she closes her eyes - even if sleep doesn't come.