066: Dress Shopping with Klaus and Bekah

Wedding day.

Blake is standing in front of her full length mirror as she waits for Elijah to come up; they're at the Founder's Hall in Mystic Falls. Blake wanted to be married in her hometown, and Kol accepted bevauxe it was her dream. Elena, Bonnie, and Caroline are the brides maids while Rebekah is still maid of honor.

"Knock knock," Elijah says as he steps into he too. "You look stunning, Augustine. Finn would've thought so."

Blake smiles. "Would my brothers have been proud of me?"

Elijah walks over and looks at Blake in the mirror. "They certainly would. Are you ready to become a Mikaelson?"

"I am," Blake replies. "Let's do this."

Blake hooks her arm with Elijah's and they walk down the stairs. The bridal march starts and then they're seen. Kol's face lights up when he spots Blake in her wedding dress, he wipes a stray tear because of how beautiful is about to be wife is. He really loves her.

Elijah kisses Blake's head before Blake goes to stand before Kol. The priest has them do the traditional vows, per Blake's request. Kol didn't object; he is making this day all about Blake. As they speak the vows, they stare each other in the eyes.

Kol can't compel Blake anymore, she eats and drinks vervain every day. She has to because she is marrying a vampire.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife," the priest says after the vows and ring exchange. "You may now kiss your bride."

Kol smiles amd he grabs Blake's face before laying one on her. The kiss was full of passion and Blake smiles into it. Rebekah is a sobbing mess in the crowd of attendees, she is a sucker for a good wedding. Damon's there, he's holding John.

And now, Blake and Kol will live happily ever after.