051: Smells Like Teen Spirit

Elena, Caroline, Monique, and Bonnie are all standing in front of Mystic Falls High School, side by side. Elena is wearing a scarf aroijf her neck because of Stefan's attack, and she wouldn't allow Aiden, Damon, or Blake heal her.

"Here we are," Caroline says. "Senior year."

"Anyone else think it should feel slightly more empowering?" A pregnant Monique asks.

"Okay. So prank night was a bust," Caroline speaks again. "But we are accepting it, and we are moving on."

"You're right," Bonnie says. "I mean, why should I let the fact my boyfriend is seeing his ghost dead girlfriends hinder this experience?"

"Yes!" Caroline chirps. "And why should I let the fact that my boyfriend was turned into a hybrid out a damper on an otherwise fabulous day."

"And so what if Tanya left me when im this far along with our triplets and moved to California?" Monique claims.

"Today's our anniversary," Elena comments blankly. "Technically, Stefan and I met on the first day of school last year."

"Yeah," Caroline mumbles. "You win."

"Are you sure you want to be here?" Bonnie asks her.

"I have to be here," Elena replies. "I have to put it behind me. New year. New life."

The others look at each other as Elena walks on toward the school, and they follow her.
<==|—>

Blake goes downstairs with John in her arms and she ends hi stepping over a two desd bodies, Aiden too. They wander on into the living room and find Stefan with a few more girls. They're playing a vampire's edition of twister. There is blood all over the mat.

"Uh-oh," Stefan muses, emotionlessly. "Alexandra, left hand, please."

Alexandra extends her left hand to Stefan and he bites it as he turns the veiny part to him.

"Hey, the two brunettes in the staircase own us a Persian rug," Aiden says, referring to him, Damon, John, amd Blake.

"You mean, they owe us a Persian rug?" Stfan asks, adding himself to that equation. "It's my house, too, brother. Ooh!" He exclaims suddenly. "Would you like a spin?" He holds the spinner out toward them. "And Blake, John really has grown."

Blake pulls the cargo sling up to hide John a bit more.

"So this is what Klaus had in mind when he's impelled you to protect Elena?" Damon asks as he trots down the stairs, he stops and kisses Blake in the forehead.

Stefan looks at Damon, he hadn't expected him to come down. "These ladies are helping me be all I can be."

Someone knocks on the door before anyone else can respond, and Aiden goes toward the door and he opens it, revealing Rebekah. She might be a bit of a bitch, but she is the original sibling Blake actually likes.

"Where's Stefan?" Rebekah demands.

"Who the hell are you?" Aiden asks her.

"He left me here," Rebekah declares as she enters the living room. "My brother actually left me here."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Stefan says sarcastically as he turns to look at Rebekah. "Your tone implies that I'm actually supposed to care."

"You're Klaus's sister?" Damon asks, rising an eyebrow on his super attractive face.

"Rebekah," the blonde introduces. "Pleasure, I'm sure." She looks between the siblings and Blake. "Which one's my room?"

"You're not staying he...."