TWO

Soobin POV

I climbed through my window and got into my bed, acting like I was sleeping.

I heard my door open and my dad walked in, I could tell from the sound of his shoes.

"You're in a lot of trouble, you know that, right?" He asked.

I sat up in the bed and just looked at him with an emotionless expression.

"Yes, I'm in trouble. What are you gonna do? Take my phone." I asked.

"Don't talk to me like that! I'm your father. And yeah, I'm gonna take your phone and you aren't allowed to eat breakfast and dinner, just lunch." He said.

"How are you gonna stop me? And that's child abuse." I said in defense.

"Well I don't care, and I'm going to stop you from entering the kitchen unless it is from 12-2pm." He said.

He's literally so stupid and crazy.

I wish it was him that died, or me. After my mom, brother and sister died in a car accident 6 years ago, he's never been the same.

I miss them.

And now I'm stuck not eating much and not having a phone.

~1 month later~ Yeonjun POV

This morning and yesterday morning I woke up really nauseous. But I thought nothing of it.

I haven't talked to Soobin in a month, but I have noticed that he is less happy and seems to have lost weight.

I'm really worried about him.

I was just sitting at the kitchen table eating cereal and then my brother, Youngjae, walked in.

"Hi." He said and sat next to me.

"Hi. What is it?" I asked.

"Are you pregnant?" He asked. I fully choked on my cereal.

"W-What?" I asked.

"I think you're pregnant." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you keep throwing up in the morning, you're grumpier than usual and you're eating more." He explained.

"I don't think I'm pregnant..." I said.

"Well guess what?" He asked.

"What?" I asked.

"I bought you pregnancy tests. Please go take a few." He said.

I rolled my eyes at him and took the small rectangular box out of his hand.

After taking them I set a timer for 5 minutes and stood outside the bathroom, pacing nervously.

*ring*

I walked back into the bathroom. I flipped over the first one. 2 lines.

The second one. 2 lines.

And the last one... 2 lines.

"Shit." I said and slowly fell to the ground, sobbing.

"Whose is it?" My brother asked while I was in the middle of sobbing.

"Soobin's... there's no way he's going to want it, he hates me for what I did to him and his friends." I said.

"I'm sorry, Yeonjun." He said.

"Although, why would he sleep with you if he hates you?" He asked.

"Well, he was really drunk." I said.

"What did he say when he woke up next to you in the morning?" He asked.

"I mean, he was like 'shit, we fucked, didn't we?' And then he asked me if it was good, since he doesn't remember it." I said.

"Interesting. But, if you remember it, you were sober. Meaning, you didn't use protection and knew it... sorry, wait, that was mean." He said.

"No, you're right. I should've known better. I just didn't think about it... and I literally never bottom, so, the chances of me getting pregnant are so slim. I'm so stupid." I said.

"Yeah, you are pretty stupid." My brother said with a laugh.

He got me off the floor and made me get rid of the pregnancy tests so that our parents wouldn't find them.

But, I kept one. I hid it in my sock drawer, inside a fluffy sock.

"I'm gonna tell Soobin tomorrow at school." I said.

"Okay. Go for it. How wrong could it go?" He asked.

"Well, Soobin's dad is kinda crazy and like I said, he hates me." I said.

"Well, you got this." He said.

-

Chapter 2 has been completed. I'll try to write another chapter tomorrow.