fifty three

Liked by; @sarahcatharinepaulson, @official_y/n and 345,875 others

@E!News:
Is an Oceans 9 sequel on the horizon? Sarah Paulson and numerous other cast members from the first movie have been seen together. Does this picture taken just a few days ago confirm our suspicions? Are they going to 'steal' our hearts again with a sequel? Only time will tell!
---

@user1:
Y'all need to not get my hopes up
-

@user2:
^^ period.
-

@official_y/n:
Y'all see what I have to contend with? Dude! That face😍
-

Reply to @official_y/n;
@user3: So you're not denying the movie?!!

-

Reply to @user3;
@official_y/n: Catch us on Ellen bby ;)

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"So, we're finally getting a sequel?" The room erupted into squeals and screams from the audience, it had been pretty rowdy since you 4 came out, suppose that's what you get when you do an interview with 3 of the best actors in Hollywood. It was unbelievable, the idea that people knew your name would never ever sink in, no matter how long you had been and will be in the business.

Cate- "yeah, I don't know how I was convinced to come back with these weirdos again..." The room fell into laughter again, this interview was going to be so fun and full of chaos. You weren't sure what was going to happen, but it would be fun regardless.

you- "Well my manager forced me, so I didn't really have a choice." You felt Sarah's elbow jab into your stomach playfully, you smirked back at her. Which of course didn't go unnoticed by everyone else.

Sandy- "Alright lovebirds, we have a movie to sell"

Ellen- "I'm excited to have you all here" Ellen was trying to keep it all under control, like many interviewers before her. You all knew that this was a little different than other press so you had to be a little professional, but together you were all like little kids.

you- "I'm not excited about being here with Sarah-"

Sarah- "Are you just planning on bullying me all day?"

you- "No love, I just don't want to be scared. And you happen to carry the 'get scared by Ellen' gene." Every little move Ellen made had you second guessing what was going to happen; now you knew how Sarah felt every time she was here alone. You couldn't help but be jumpy, you hated being scared.

Ellen- "So we'll come back to the movie in a second-"

Cate- "I mean that's what we're here for Ellen" Cate exclaimed in a sing song voice, she was only joking around but you knew Ellen was going to ask you and Sarah about the engagement.

Sandy- "I knew we shouldn't have brought these 2 Cate, they'll only hold us back"

The way Cate and Sandy bounced off each other always amazed you, it was like watching you and Sarah; they had unbelievable chemistry. And if they both weren't already in stable, amazing relationships, then you would be sure to get those together; just like they had done with you and Sarah.

Ellen- "The fans are obsessed with the two of you, I'm getting an invitation to the wedding I assume" Ellen winked at the pair of you, you knew she was fishing for a date, the planning hadn't got that far yet. Neither of you wanted to rush things, nor were you both planning on getting married anytime soon- it was only a piece of paper- you already knew how much you loved each other.

Sarah- "Depends what you have planned today Ellen, anymore scares and you are not invited"

Ellen- "Okay, Andy's telling me to get back to the movie"

Cate- "Thanks Andy! Not everything is about you two" You watched as Cate playfully rolled her eyes and made the audience laugh at her reaction. Sandy giggling next to her, they were like a real life fanfiction- you'd probably have written it if you were still a teenager.

Ellen- "So I have a quick question for everyone but y/n... Did you ever get annoyed at y/n and Helena for acting so perfectly like the rest of you, but in perfect American and Irish accents- because that would've annoyed me." It took you ages to master an American accent, in fact you used youtube videos to learn it.

Sandy- "Oh it was ridiculous!"

Sarah- "It wasn't very fair, I think they were showing off actually"

You hid your face in your hands, blush creeping up your cheeks. Cate was laughing lowly next to you, you knew exactly what she was laughing at. She was going to out you to Sarah and the whole world on national television.

Cate- "Y/n told me how she learnt it, did you tell Sarah? It's cute really- go on tell them" Cate finally managed to get her sentence out in between laughter, it really wasn't that funny, she just loved to embarrass you.

you- "I watched hundreds of videos of Sarah actually..." It sounded creepy, but her accent had always been marvellous and serene, you actually began to enjoy it after you figured out a couple difficult words. Her voice was like honey to your ears, pure bliss.

Sandy- "Sometimes I regret getting these two together, it's like a damn romance novel"

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Liked by; @sarahcatharinepaulson, @official_bonhamcarter, @codyfern and 689,097 others

@official_y/n:
You know the drill! Find my face on ellen! 😊

▪︎▪︎▪︎

A/n- just a filler🤷🏼‍♀️
Sorry for not updating much recently and not regularly. Uni is kicking my ass as usual and my mental health is about as stable as the leaning tower of pisa 🤙