Introducing the characters.

Okay guys, this book was the winner of the contest I did fir one of my other books. It is not connected to any other book and this is an original idea. These are the main characters.

Criminals

Elsa Ice. AKA Ice Knife. Leader of the Seasons. Has the power to manipulate anything wintery (ice snow....) through her emotions. Started the Seasons 3 years ago at 15. Never been caught. No family. Age 18. Her role, decide the mission and grab the item. Specialty, good with daggers and uses ice powers for any weapon.

Merida Dun. AKA Autumn Bow. Second in command of the Seasons. No power. Joined Elsa after she saved her from the police at aged 15. Never been caught. Mother, father and brothers in Scotland. Age 18. Her role, taking out the guards at being a look out. Specialty, fantastic archer.

Punzie Ryder. (A/N Remember, it's Eugene Fitzherbert.) AKA Spring Healer. Merida's best friend. Her hair can heal even the most fatal injury. Also, her hair glows making it easier to steal in the dark. Join the Seasons when she was mugged. Had nothing left except the clothes on her back. Age 17. Elsa helped her. Role, takes out the security so Merida can take down the guards. Specialty, great with hidden weapons and using guns. Never been caught.

Aurora Rose. AKA Summer Rose. Usually stays alone and has no power. Joined Seasons after she was abandoned by her family. Age 17. Elsa took her in to the seasons. Role, distraction girl. Distract the gaurds so Mer can take them out. Specialty, free runner and great at parkour. Also handy with a knife

About the group The Seasons.

Elsa represents winter. Merida represents Autumn, Punzie represents spring, Aurora represents summer.

They have been a gang for 3 years stealing valuable jewles.

None of them have ever been caught.

They never kill.

The Police

Jack Frost. AKA Winter fun. Commander of The Guardians. Has the power to control ice and snow through his staff. Was the youngest officer at the age of 15 and started his own police group. Never been failed a mission and lost his family in a fire. Age 18. Role, finding the criminals and going to take them. Specialty, good with daggers and uses ice powers.

Hiccup Had. AKA Computer Hac. Second in command and has no power. Never failed a mission and has his father in an old country called Berk. With the gift of computer hacking, Jack wanted him for the team when he was 15 years old. Role, creating new ways to protect important files and can hack into criminal stations. Specialty, aim with guns and dagers.

Eugene Fitzherbert. AKA Shadow Man. Stays in the shadows only coming out for missions. No powers but joined the Guardians at 16. Was getting mugged but used great defensive skills that impressed Jack. Role, securing the perimeter before entering a building and checking hidden security cameras for evidence. Specialty, being silent and sneaking while interupting a robbery. Also, great with guns and hidden weapons.

Philip Thorn. AKA Tracker Prince. Best friends with Hiccup. Never failed a missions but joined the Guardians at 16. Went on a mission, came back, his family were gone. Tracked them down, but found them dead. Went to the Guardians so that he could stop this from happening to others. Role, tracking down criminals and great at noticing disguises and has a great memory. Specialty, using exploading packets of tear gas a good throwing distance with a knife.

About The Guardians

They Guard and protect people of the county.

Never failed a mission.

Been a gang for 3 years.

They never kill.