My Identity

So I've come to grips with who i am. I am Transexual, meaning i feel more masculine then feminine and Bisexual. Meaning i like all genders. Only a person's personality can be why i like someone or don't like someone. I'm not pan because there are some people that i wouldn't go out with even if i liked them. Like bad boys, i love a cute bad-ass boy, but i won't go out with him. 

I've come out to my parents and brothers and sister and even my brother in law's family.

My parents and brothers are disappointed in me and think i'm damned. But honestly god would know either way how i feel so being honest about it isn't what damned me first. 

My sister accepts me as i am and doesn't think i'm damned. She's read the whole bible and doesn't think i'm going to hell for being open. She's happy that i'm brave enough to stop hiding because a few churches don't agree. 

My brother in law's family weren't judgmental. Which was nice. 

My dad, when i told him through text, asked 'what had possessed me to tell him' and that 'if i was living with him right now he'd kick me out..' then he wrote back later saying that i could be openly gay in his house if i never talked about it and never brought home a girlfriend. 

And my parents and bros said that none of them would come to my wedding if i found a woman i loved.. 

I know the less haters the better, but it's a sad thing to not have that.

I'm proud of who i am and proud that i'm not hiding it anymore. I'm willing to stand up to churches too. Cuz i'm still a Christian. I still believe God loves me. So there