Chapter 5: "Not completely human, I guess."

A/N: I know the above picture is not related to the chapter. But, I found it extremely hilarious. I honestly love food.😂

The chapter dedicated to AyeshaIqbal663. Thank you for supporting me too. 

☆*: .。..。.:*☆☆*: .。..。.:*☆

STRENGTH to endure the pain.

WISDOM to think things through.

COURAGE to face the fears.

☆*: .。..。.:*☆☆*: .。..。.:*☆

After what seemed like forever, I felt cold... and extremely wet. I shivered. I moved my fingers and realized I could feel them.... which meant...

I'm alive.

I was breathing... the cold air pricking my lungs like tiny needles and I let out a breath sharply. My eyes lids felt very heavy. I couldn't open them. My back began hurting due to the uneven surface underneath.

I felt something very rough and furry brush my shoulder and momentarily, something rough and probably wet  brushed my neck giving me temporary warmth.

With great difficulty, I tried to pry my eyelids open. I put all my strength and managed to crack them open slightly. I saw the snout of a brown dog. I suddenly felt extremely drowsy and tired. I let sleep take me, but not before my mind mocked at me...

Wolves...

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

I woke up to warmth...  I moved onto my side and pulled the blankets closer to me cherishing the warmth. I looked around to find myself in a tent. The sun had already set outside. But, I could make out the woods outside. I saw a warm light probably from a fire.

I tried sitting up and made a mental note to thank my savior. I pulled the blanket off me to check for injuries. I realized something when I looked. 

I was naked as the day I was born.

Out of panic, I quickly checked for an ache between my legs. I found no damage done. My savior could've been a woman. If my savior was a man,... I shuddered. He could've been one of those middle-aged sugar daddies who liked their victim's scream while they did their business. I gagged.

I looked around for my bag. I wrapped the blankets securely around me and stepped outside. The fireplace to the right was empty. No one was around. I spotted my bag to the left of the tent. I opened the zipper and slipped my hand in to feel the handle of the kitchen knife.

"Hey, you're awake!" I heard a man's voice at a distance from behind me.

Just one thing came to my mind. A sugar daddy. I wanted to puke.

 I heard his footfall coming closer to me.

I flipped around extending the knife to put distance between us.

"Whoa! Easy there, Tigress." He put his hands up and looked at the knife questioningly. "I mean no harm. Why are you trying to kill me?"

I just stared at him. He looked young, his age probably in the early twenties. He had blonde hair, his baby blue eyes seemed to glow in the dark. He was very handsome. Even, Jason can't compete with his attractiveness. To add on, he stood in just a pair of loose shorts. But, that doesn't mean he can strip me naked. I don't even allow my Mom to see me naked. I tightened my hold on the knife. But, I felt very weak and hungry. My stomach growled as if to prove my point.