Chapter 25: The End Of His Atrocities!

New chapter!!!! Please bear with Cass in this chapter. Just a headstart. 

The chapter dedicated to Sakshi_kujur. :) 

Comment and vote! Let me know if there are any mistakes!

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

When you face difficult times,
know that challenges are
not sent to destroy you.
They're sent to promote,
increase and strengthen you.

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

Anton:

I stood before the pack hospital rethinking my decision to visit little Grey-eyes. I sighed and walked inside. 

"Put that doctor in the pack's kitchen for a whole week if this made the situation worse!" Farkas instructed me and a nodded with a smug smile.

I walked inside to find the children feasting on their plates of pancakes. I even saw some pancakes topped with cream and berries specifically for certain kids to pamper them. Some of them tensed looking at me. 

"Kitchen for a week!" Farkas taunted. I chose to ignore him and kept my eyes on the kids around me.

I saw little grey-eyes slide off her bed and walk timidly towards me. Warmth filled my heart. My brave little grey-eyes.

"Angel of the night?" She asked me cautiously standing at least three feet away from me. 

I just nodded at her and smiled slightly. She examined me for a moment. She seemed to stare at my eyes for a moment and flushed pink. 

I kneeled down to her level and held my arms out. My wolf extended his aura to wrap around the room like a protective blanket. My eyes probably glowed a bright green showing that my wolf was on the surface inviting her to come to our embrace.

She walked slowly towards me. She then proceeded to stroke my jaw and moved in to place her head on my shoulder and lump her body against me. I held her delicately and stroked her back softly trying not to cause more pain on her wounds. 

She withdrew slightly only to wrap her arms around my neck. I just picked her off the ground and she wrapped her legs around my waist burying her face in the crook of my neck. I felt wetness on my neck and a sob.

"You're not going to hurt me, are you?" She whispered against my neck.

"I'd never hurt you, little grey-eyes."

She giggled slightly, lifted her head, and sniffled. "My name isn't grey-eyes, dummy. It's Allira. Allira Garcia." 

I smiled softly as I got lost in her eyes. They weren't exactly stormy grey like Cass's. Cassandra's eyes are like those thick grey clouds telling the arrival of a heavy life-threatening storm with thunder and lightning, strong and unyielding just like her personality. 

But, Allira's eyes were like those thin grey clouds letting sunlight peek through them like rays of hope saying that everything's going to be alright and that the storm is going to pass. My eyes seemed to memorize those specks of hazel and green in her light grey vastness.

"Are you going to drink your milk now?" 

She stuck her tongue as if she just tasted lemon, "Whoever first found milk? I hate milk... I'd drink or eat anything else. Maybe chocolate?" She gave me a toothy grin pleading for chocolate.