Chapter 6: Sand Has Noodles!

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

Go where 

you feel

most 

Alive

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

I sighed sadly... and I thought I had faced hell!

Mathew used to live in a pack in another country until he was seven. His dad used to be the warrior of the pack. He had a twin brother Noah and a little sister, Talia who was four.  

Talia was killed in one of her ventures into the woods. Rogues killed her. A week after they found her body, the pack was attacked by a huge number of rogues. All were killed. The Alpha, the Beta, the gamma, and their kids were killed too, very brutally. 

He explained that the Alpha is the leader of the pack. The Beta is the second in command. The Gamma is the third in command. The Warrior post is one as strong as an Alpha but they are meant to serve the Alpha as a strong support and take decisions in his absence. 

Mathew's dad decided to save his family, now that he lost his only daughter and fled from the pack along with his family. They flew far from their pack, crossed countries, and moved into this town. 

But, it didn't help the fact that the twins felt immense pain and trauma as they felt all their pack links snapping painfully and their little sister's death weighing down upon them. Their pack was the only world that they lived in and it was destroyed. He took them to a witch, had their memories wiped and manipulated. They started a business and settled down. 

But, when Mathew turned 15, he began hearing a voice in his mind. The voice whispered saying that he was his wolf. That was when Mathew started digging into his father's office for information secretly and found Talia's picture. All his memories came back to him eventually as he dug in for more information. A warrior's memories are as strong and clear as an Alpha's. They remember every detail of their past. 

He spoke to his twin about it. Mathew wanted to live in the wild while Noah wanted to stay and live that aristocratic life. It was then that he confronted his parents with the facts. They revealed that the witches couldn't wipe his memories. They only hid it in his subconscious mind. They granted permission that he can do anything he wishes with his life as they want him to be happy. He shifted into his wolf at the age of seventeen. He waited to finish school and then came into the wild. He goes to the town once in a while to get some supplies and help his brother in the family business. It's been seven years since he left home.

 If you're wondering about how I'm taking in all of this, he explained that he was a werewolf and seemed very proud of his wolf.

"He is a very brutal beast, Darling!"

"Does he have a name or do you just call him wolf?"

"The name's Zev."

"The brown dog- I mean wolf. That was Zev."

"Yup!" He smiled proudly for the fourteenth time this evening.

"Mathew Randale... The Randale Industries!"

"You got that bit right, Cassidy. You're definitely not as stupid as I thought you would be," he spoke snarkily.

" They're so famous! You're their son? Like THE Mathew Randale?! It was announced to the public that you went abroad for a degree. I'm glad I never wasted time looking up your picture on the Internet cuz  buddy, I've seen better," I sassed. My classmates drool over this dude and I never bothered checking him up. I was too busy dealing with violence and training my ass off at Linda's. I need to go home. I gotta call Mom to warn her about Brian. She must be sick worried about me.