Chapter 28: Eventually, everything connects!

The chapter dedicated to mischief_makers_ruleForeverLeoIsMineHaaaaafsat_Innocent_Devil_ace, and Glazedbymoi (Who is Gabriella Da Silva in the story btw)... Thank you for being my friends and trying to follow up my story closely... Guys, please check out their books too! They're amazing!

Also, Galaxy_crystal64, IxoraRosadaxtayaxx... Love you all!! Check out their books! :D

Also dedicated to AyeshaSiddiqua549 who is one of my best friends in school along with MelodyInBooks :)

You. 
Yes, you dear Reader, are an amazing person!
Thank you for reading my book and for supporting me this far! I love you so much! Any help, I'm always here.

Vote and Comment!

Any mistakes, let me know!

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

Eventually,
Everything Connects!

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

Cassandra:

I watched Anton read the threat note with a glare as I examined the area. 

I then looked at Anton, "What does it say?"

"There's going to be a huge attack again. This time with wolfbane-filled silver darts! We have two weeks' time."

This is bad... really bad. We have to do something about it. But, my gut had other suspicions.

"Did you catch any scents around this area when you found this? A scent that possibly belongs to a rogue?" I interrogated the border patrol guard.

"Nope. We haven't, Luna. Whoever placed this was very steathly. No traces at all."

"Or maybe..." I sighed thinking over my suspicion.

"Anton, we didn't sense or smell any movement around us either..."

He looked at me and nodded slowly trying to understand my point. I let out a breath. "Noone will know about this until we declare it," I instructed the guard.

We walked towards the pack-house. I mind-linked all the important persons to be present in my room and not the office. If the office is occupied, the culprit might know it. I also told them to be as stealthy as possible and not let anyone know that we were having a meeting. 

I mind-linked Anton to wipe out his scowl and not let anyone know that something's wrong. I linked my arm to his and dragged him across the hallway and up the staircase.

I sat on my bed before Bernard, Walter, Gabriella, Aurora, and my mate, Alpha Anton Arnoux. I sighed thinking over the grave situation that we're stuck into. Where was Mathew? I thought.

Walter began, "So-"

"Mind-link!" Gaby hissed at him through the link.

"So, you're saying that we have a black sheep in the pack? There's someone who's betraying us?" Bernard questioned solemnly.