Chapter 27: Any idea why we love Sand?

The chapter dedicated to xtayaxx... <3

Tyson_101 Guys, please check out her book, The Dare. It's a good one and of paranormal genre. It's gonna decide she's staying or not. Please do this for me. :)

Vote and comment!! 

Any mistake, let me know!!

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

The soul of the man is
immortal and imperishable.

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

Mathew:

I sat before the witch for quite some time while she shuffled around searching for something. I decided to try and catch her attention. "Gabriella interrupted me in the middle of an intense training session and insisted that I saw you immediately," I gritted my teeth realizing that she wasn't even listening to me. 

"She didn't let me off until I closed the session and saw you," I told her as politely as I could. But, I might as well be talking to myself than her. I sighed and leaned back onto the couch waiting for her to speak.

.

.

.

I spluttered feeling water in my nose and sat up. I gasped for breath and ran my fingers through my wet hair. Water ran down my face and clothes.

I narrowed my eyes at the tiny old witch standing with a bucket before me. She scoffed, "The Warrior finally wakes up from his slumber and saves my ears from his vicious snoring." 

I swallowed my annoyance and spoke, "Why did you call for me?"

"Important stuff," she shrugged and walked close to me. I got uncomfortable and tried to push myself into the couch as far as possible, away from the maniac.

She grabbed my hair in a fist and I winced with a hiss. She plucked a strand out forcefully and I yelped. What the hell?! 

She smiled serenely as if she just did not dump a cold bucket of water on me and pluck my hair out painfully. 

Zev cackled at my thoughts. I rolled my eyes, "Zev, are you being serious right now?"

"Wrong question, Hew!"

I ran my hands over my face praying for this to be over, "You are me. I am you, Zev. If I feel pain, you feel it too."

"Stop being so petty, Hew. You've had open, bleeding wounds before! This is just a prick. We're going to learn some valuable information... Any idea why we love Sand? Oh Noodle, I love her name! Sand Sand Sand Sand Sand Sand Sand Sand Sand Sand Sand Sand Sand Sand-"

"Shut it..." I groaned with my head in my hands. 

"Sand Sand Sand Sand Sand Sand Sand Sand Sand Sand Sand..."

Someday, he's going drive me mental!

"It's Cassandra. Not Sand..." I almost pleaded.

"Sand has noodles. Sand has noodles. Noodle. Sand. Noodle. Sand. Noodle. Sand. Noodle. Sand. Noodle. Sand. Noodle. Sand. Noodle. Sand-" I pushed him to the back of my mind and blocked him out with great difficulty.

"Now, if you're done dealing with your wolf... We shall talk," she spoke looking very amused. "He's right though. We will be talking about Sand- I mean, Cassandra."