Chapter 29: Linda, my hero!

So close... *rubs hands* I will put all the dedications together again at the end! I mean at the end of the book!  

Flawsome_soul... Read her books, People!

xvpizzalov... Read her book "Rest In Peace"! :D

Any mistakes in this chapter, let me know!

Vote and Comment!

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

Our eulogies are about the other stuff:
What we gave, how we connected,
how much we meant to our family and friends,
small kindnesses, lifelong passions, and the things
that made us laugh.
~Arianna Huffington

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

Cassandra:

A good number of people put their hands up. Nat seemed to jump on her toes with her hand up. I frowned looking at her. 

"Blue, please make the team while I deal with a few things," I told Bernard. He nodded and took initiative.

I looked at Anton who seemed to be mind-linking someone. He then looked at me with an expression saying that we need to talk.

 I nodded and walked towards Natasha. I grabbed her arm and took her out of the hall. "You are not accompanying us, Nat. You are to stay here and stay safe!"

She pouted, "Hey! I don't wanna miss out on the action. I'm officially a part of your pack now..."

"Nat, I've lost Linda... and I can't let anything happen to you," I told her sternly. "She's right," Olive appeared beside us with two drinks in her hands. "You're not going," she said leaving no space for an argument. Nat glared her.

Anton watched us from a distance. I looked at him and let out a breath. He came to me and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Your mom's being moved out of the hospital to a room close to Olive's. She will guard her while she's there. She has to take the blood oath. I mind-linked Doctor William to be there."

I frowned, "She's still weak. You can't cut her now!"

"I promise it's going to be quick and painless. Believe me, it has to be done."

I nodded and the four of us made our way to her room. After much convincing, Nat finally agreed to stay. Olive and she would stay with my Mom while I'm away.

The blood oath was performed by my Mom in her bed. I hugged her tight and walked out with Anton.

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

A team was made. Bernard was to stay back and take care of the pack. The rest of us and a team of fastest werewolves along with a few brave human volunteers set out on the mission.

We were armed with weapons and armor. We drove in cars on the roads leading to the hideout. We parked each vehicle at a long distance from one another to avoid suspicion. Then, there were the woods again. It was a long trek and we needed to be fast.

I instructed them to look out for the strongest stench of wolfsbane and silver. The wolves shifted and let the humans ride on their backs. Anton growled at Mathew as he offered a ride to me. Mathew's wolf, Zev was being protective over me. Even more if possible since the newly learned information of me being Talia.