His Deadly Girl

*Book removed from Wattpad. The author might put it back someday.*

Title - His Deadly Girl
Author - crystally_rain
Started on - 9th Nov, 2019
Finished on - 14th Nov, 2019
Heart list - 🧡💛💚

》》》》》◇《《《《《

First of all, thank you so much Anybooks. My teenage would've been utter waste if I hadn't come across it. I'm reading a lot of teen fiction these days and this is where it all started.

Anybooks is the reason I started reading of all. It provides free ebooks. Some months ago, it started providing books under 'Anybooks Exclusive'. I read some random chapter of TBBTBAM and ignored it for some days. Then one day, I read 'I don't do love and all that crap' on the cover of HDG. It was also #1 in top originals, so I started reading and I was awake till 3 am reading it. I just got obsessed to it. How was I supposed to stop after reading the girl punched her future boyfriend on his face in the first meeting? Not to mention I was working on zombie mode next day.

Kris Noodles Mendes, sirf naam hi kaafi hai. Lol. That's how I'll describe her. She's running from something (no spoilers!). And while running she bumps into Alexander The Great, that's what she calls him, you better call him Alex. He has some serious anger issues, with an expressionless face and electric blue eyes he looks deadly. But it's Kris who's more deadly here.

It's been two weeks since I wrote this last time. I've started reading it 3rd time with hopes that I'll know what to write further. Next day I started reading Cinder and 3 days later, I'm here with determination to publish this today.

Basically, this book has almost everything. Action, drama, romance, comedy, suspense etcetera etcetera. Alex and Kris are savage most characters I've ever came across. I couldn't get to know Ashton and Millie much, TBBTBAM is for that and I didn't know it then. Hailey and Blake, one is the reason the ships are sailing, another is jumping in at the wrong time with his PG 13 flag. I still love Blake most of them all. Camron, the only sane person of them all. Julia's a badass girl with tattoos and piercings. Dylan is a dumb guy, who's somehow superbaby Stella's father. Madison is the mean girl every story has but she's stupid. I hope I'm not forgetting anyone. Okay, so, they are the friends I never had and I want to keep reading them forever. OMG! How can I forget Alex's granny? She's coolest of all these teenagers.

I don't need to tell much about the characters or story because it's better if you discover it on your own, but I can't resist telling this. Kris Noodles Mendes is obsessed with Alex's shampoo. Yup, you read that right, his shampoo. She will be dying and first thought that comes to her mind would be I can't die without knowing the name of that shampoo. (Exaggerated, yes, maybe not). And Alex hates potatoes but loves a potato, just one potato. Now you know how weird they are.

I actually completed reading within 36 hrs, but Anybooks hadn't uploaded the last chapter completely. I spent 3 days thinking it was ongoing, so it'll be updated soon. Then I searched for crystally_rain on Wattpad and there she was. I had started reading TBBTBAM by then. I posted a message on her profile. She said they didn't upload the last part. It felt so good to know that it didn't end so abruptly.

Probably this is the first book I started loving from the first chapter. It usually takes a few chapters, but that punch stole my heart lol. Someone like Juliet isn't completed yet, so I can say this - I love Alexander and Crispy most.

It took so long to write this. But it's been a long time since I read it for first time and I keep on forgetting things I want to write. You can't experience that first time while rereading. So, taking time to remember all those things, and I'm lazy of course. I've read other books of Crystal, out of which two are prequel and sequel to this and I want to write about them too. There are other books in queue, it'll take time but I'll do it.

Thanks for reading :)

Edit: Anybooks is no longer free. HDG & TBBTBAM are available on wattpad only as samples.