The Bad Boy, the Baby and Me

*Book removed from Wattpad. The author might put it back someday.*

Title - The Bad Boy, The Baby and Me
Author - crystally_rain
Started - 12th Nov, 2019
Finished - 14th Nov, 2019
Heart list - 🧡💛💚

》》》》》》◇《《《《《

I had recently finished His Deadly Girl and wasn't ready to get over it. TBBTBAM was also in the 'Top originals' of Anybooks. I had randomly read a chapter or two before and totally forgot about it.

When I read the description again this time, I read the names Ashton, Millie and Stella. First I thought Crystal didn't bother to find new names for a new story, but if Stella's a baby in this book too, it might be a part of the same story. Damn, I felt so stupid for reading book #2 first. But I agree, the writing is better in HDG.

So, this book basically tells us how Stella ended up in the care of group of teenagers and also how our sweet Millie fell for the guy she hated most— Ashton, the bad boy. Although reading HDG first spoiled many things, it was fun to read how they all got together.

Ashton lives in the house next to Millie's and their bedroom windows are in front of each other. Ashton, Alex, Blake and Cameron are the boys who care about their names on the Wall of Shame. They have a band called Back Bencher Boys. They practice in night, in Ashton's room. Hot boys practicing next door is something that excites Hailey, but for Millie, her beauty sleep is more important. I love her just for that lol.

Millie already hates Ashton enough for being a playboy and destroying her sleep that when she gets called to wall of shame she literally scratches Ashton's face with her nails. As for Ashton, he thinks she's another girl who wants to hook up with him. He's totally wrong though. There's a surprise waiting for them. They try to blame it on each other but find out there's no other way rather than taking care of Stella together.

Sneaking Stella into each other's room every night and leaving her in Julia's care during day, everything is going nice. They've started to know each other better and are eventually falling for each other.

Protecting Stella and finding the person(s) who left her to them are their top priorities. Hell, I don't know how to explain all the drama and action that follows. It got tricky to keep track of all the events taking place.

It's like 4 months I'm trying to write this thing. I need to read TBBTBAM again.

Make that Seven. First Anybooks moved it's "originals" to Anystories, where only first 10 chapters are available for free. Then Anybooks itself became a paid app. So the app which once provided any book for free, isn't free anymore. And that's how I can never read TBBTBAM & HDG again. Unless Crystal gets them back on Wattpad.

So, I read TBBTBAM last time in December maybe. Then I read about a half century of books, so my brain has lost some data. I'll have to write this shorter than I'd expected.

This book basically solved all the confusions I had while reading HDG. Like why these teenagers have a baby with them, or how Millie could've fought someone with dirty rug or when Stella started snatching wigs and other I don't remember at the moment.

Now that I think about it, this was the first badboy book I read. And after reading dozens of them, I can tell that it's totally different than other books and is definitely my favourite. There's no one like Crystal. I badly need a new book in this series. I miss them all. Where's that Blake-Haily novella btw?

Hi everyone! So Anybooks or Anystories are long gone. They're still in play store, but since they started asking for money sometime in March or April, people stopped using it (including me), its rating became really low and all. So you can't read TBBTBAM or HDG unless you're willing to pay.

Anyways, you can read Someone Like Juliet on Wattpad which is third book in this series but can be read as a standalone.

Take care. Stay safe.

Thanks for reading :)