Paper Airplanes

Title - Paper Airplanes
Author - alarmingly
Read on - 31st Aug, 2020
Heart list - 💜

》》》》》◇《《《《《

Yup, I read another teenfic after calling the previous one last. Irrelevant fact: I'm an adult now (Holyshit!). So I don't know how, I stumbled upon this book last night and curiosity got me adding it to my library.

It's a cute, cheesy, short book written in form of notes and messages. It has 58 parts but I finished it in one sitting within an hour or so. Not going to write much since there isn't actually much to say. It felt like it ended as soon as it started.

Kira West finds a mysterious note written on a paper plane by her stalker/secret admirer, whatever you want to call it. This exchange of planes continues until they switch to text.

The notes and texts are really funny and cute. After 20 planes and 20 texts (conversations) they finally meet at a party. When he told her about reading the old conversations to find who he is, I contemplated doing that but then thought why bother when they're going to meet anyway (I'm lazy, I know). I had guessed it right though.

The most part of the book is just notes and texts, no inner thoughts or insights on the surroundings of the characters. It was probably my first wattpad short story (I don't remember reading any other). I'm most likely to forget it all in some days but I enjoyed it to the fullest.

I don't quite understand how the author wrote it in two days. Although it's difficult and unbelievable, kudos to her for doing such a great job in so less time.

The book ends after their meet-cute and bonus chapters include them talking irrelevant couple bickering. I would love to read an extended, more detailed version of this story.

Hi everyone! I turned 18 on 28th. I still don't believe that I'm an adult. Almost all of my friends forgot my birthday and my Instagram friends celebrated it like they've known me for my whole life. I'm definitely doing something wrong with friendships. Now I'm afraid to say if I'll be friends with someone forever. It all seems temporary.

I wanted to read something just so I could rant. Sorry.

Hope ya'll are doing well.

Thanks for reading :)