Like Hurricanes

Title - Like Hurricanes
Author - live-artistically
Started - 8th July, 2020
Finished - 13th July, 2020
Heart list - ❤🧡💛💚

》》》》》◇《《《《《

I have a new favourite book, you guys! Like it's so beautiful and perfect. I wanna cry. I even tried reading less, so it won't end. That trick doesn't really work.

It's so beautiful, I'm afraid my rant will sound silly and stupid. I don't have the words which will describe this book. I really need to upgrade my vocabulary, 'cause I never find the right words. But this time, beautiful isn't the right word. It's so much more than beautiful. So dear author, I'm so sorry if you're reading this. I may not be able to praise your work well.

Ugh. No. Nothing seems the right way to describe this book. Pietro Rossi fails in 10th class and his friends go ahead. He's living his life being someone he's not. Not only him, but his friends too. Partying until sunrise. Drinking alcohol until they pass out on roadside. Smoking cigarettes and other toxic things and burning their lungs. Doing everything possible to harm themselves to fit in who knows where.

I was so annoyed by Pit at around 10th chapter. I was like this guy is a freaking genius, but still has messed up his life like no one. He literally was unknown to his own self (did I say it right?). He didn't knew all his good qualities or needed someone to make him acknowledge them.

The ball of sunshine in the dark life of Pit - Noemi Defelice. She is... uh, how do I describe her? Nothing is going to be anywhere near how Pit describes her. She's someone who thinks grey clouds and crazy rain is a perfect weather. So optimistic. Ambitious. Kind. And artistic. She fills the voids of Pit's life. From helping to find him a perfect guitar to finding himself. She's like a shore to Pit's ship which was lost in middle of thunderstorms.

At first, I thought, Pit had wrong people as his best friends, but turned out they were also as broken as him. Trying to fit in the crowd of cool kids.

Dario, Virginia and Gaia. Dario had issues with his family. Virginia was happy and confident with her body once. Then someone ruined it and she became miserable. Gaia is daughter of a famous actress who could never become her mother. She's cold. Pit had a crush on her but she can't allow herself to love someone.

With me not finding the right words and the story having so many different shades, no matter how much I write, It won't be enough.

It can be called a story of Pit's self-discovery. Or romance of two teenagers. Or a story about fixing broken friendships. (Yes, I stole words from author's note in last chapter.) I don't know, what to call it exactly. Whatever it is, it's... too good.

The writing in this book is just so beautiful, man. I seriously don't have words worthy of it. All those poetic thoughts and sophisticated descriptions. The book felt too short. I want more. Why aren't there any other works of the author? Are there any? Please tell me if you know.

I was kind of never going to read this book. It was time to read an actual book instead of Wattpad. Now I'm worried if I'll find a book written as beautifully as this. Someone help!

Hi everyone! Uhm

Hi everyone! Uhm... I don't really have anything to say. I don't have a way of knowing if whatever I'm writing is worth spending time on (yours and mine too). So use those vote and comment buttons please.

Take care. Stay safe.

Thanks for reading :)

P.s. Leave everything and check out this book. NOW!