33:) Prom night.

I've been staying at mom's house these past few nights and we've gotten closer than ever. Everything was coming together and i'm starting to get on my feet. I went shopping with my mom a few days ago, we picked out a ravishing dress for my prom and I couldn't wait for Joey's arrival.

I was getting ready as I applied a little bit of make up on my face. Short moments later mom shouted from downstairs calling me over. I wore the corsage that she gave me the other day and gently stepped down the stairs to meet with Joey's set of eyes.

"You look stunning, the both of you do," Mom exclaimed excitedly.

"Thanks mom," I said as I hooked my arm into Joey's. Mom then flashed her camera towards us as she clicked a few times. When it was time to leave we both gave a kiss on Mom's cheek and left off towards the her car.

"You look amazing!" She said as she gave me a final look.

"Not bad yourself Kerrlyne," I checked her from head to toe this time.

We proceeded towards the car and drove our way towards the school. The place was filled with cars and people hanging near the entrance of the school. We managed to squeeze our way inside and finally got to be on the dance floor. We sat down at a table near the buffet counter as it was easier to reach out for the food.

Few minutes later, Joey pulled me into the dance floor as we moved our butts into the beat of the music. But when the DJ turned the music into a slow and romantic one, Joey grabbed both of my hands and put it behind her neck as she held my waist.

We stared into each others eyes as we swayed from side to side. Her eyes were irresistible, I couldn't look away from it. Her appearance was enchanting and she would always spark a fire in my heart. I could stare at her till the morning sun breaks through the horizon. Although we aren't together anymore, I would be jealous of who gets to place a ring on Joey's finger. 

For a moment, it felt like we were the only ones swaying to the music. I was lost in her eyes and I couldn't find my way out of it. From staring deeply into her eyes and slowly moving down to appreciate her soft and kissable lips, I found myself tangled onto her lips. The kiss was a passionate one, I could feel the love that she was giving and the heat between our lips was amazing. I didn't want to stop, but we had to catch our breaths to continue.

Instead of making out in the middle of the dance floor, she grabbed my hand and dashed out of the school doors. She inserted the key into the ignition and drove away. I couldn't control my hormones as I grasp her face and push my lips into hers. I knew it wasn't safe as she was still driving but I couldn't help myself.

Once we reached a hotel nearby. We checked into a room and tried to keep our hands from each other. And as soon as we entered our room, I pushed Joey against the wall and unloose the buttons to her suit. We kept making out as we both tried to expose ourselves from each other.

We then threw each other onto the bed and had an amazing night.