The Introduction (I know its a bit late)

I know its a bit of topic, but I can't create a chapter before the others. I want to give a little overview of what goes into these stories.

Oneshot- If you don't know what a oneshot is don't worry. It's basically a collection of short stories that relate to each other in the fact that they have the same topic. Other tahn that they are completly different from each other.

This Oneshot- This book is basically a collection of ideas related to hermitcraft that are too short to be put in a book, or they just don't relate well to my stories. I love recomondations and will gladly take them into consideration.

POV- Point of view. I tend to take the views of hermits I watch more often. Ex: Grian, Mumbo, Scar, Xisuma, Iskall, and a few others. I am not afriad to try new things however! If you want a POV for say Python I can write one but it will take a while. I am taking college classes and I know very little about Python. If you want to help me out, you can give some basic information.

Do's and Don'ts: I do love shipping the hermits. Seeing how most of them are guys, and have wives or girlfriends I feel a little weird. What I'll do is a Gender Bend or make a fictional character to fit it.