Fun Facts About Your Author

Hello! I hope you enjoyed this story that I have crafted for your enjoyment! If you haven't already, check out one of my other stories, they would love to be read as well. Well, after that shameless plug, :D, I will get into some fun facts.

1) Charolette Buurn is actually a Swedish name.

2) Although I am American by birth, my ancestry is roughly half British and roughly half American. I only know this by tracing my family history.

3) I am technically an introvert, but you would never be able to tell because I'm very outgoing and talkitive.

4) I have no siblings, so most of my time was spent reading books and wondering what it would be like to have siblings. I have been informed by my best friend, @SugarPop-TV that they are annoyingly lovable.

5)I have been in twenty-six of the fifty states of America. I have lived in two states, and traveled through the others twice.

6) I actually need glasses, but I rarely wear them, and I don't need them to drive because my vision is only slightly off.

7) I am near-sighted, which makes wearing contacts a pain.

8) I have been writing for most of my life, after I got mostly past my dysgraphia.

9) What is dysgraphia? Well the little bit I have now mixes up vowels as I write or type, even though I know how to spell it in my brain. It also makes certain i, e, and y heavy words impossible to spell.

10) Back when my dysgraphia was really prevalent, I was focusing so much on the letters that I never learned the proper way to hold a writing tool. Let's just say it's very painful even today and might hurt you guys to watch.

11) I am a very creative person, and do a lot of art, writing, and music.

12) For my art, the only pencil I will use is a mechanical one. Any other pencil is like nails on chalkboard.

13) I use pens, and only pens. Except when I absolutely have to, I will not use a pencil. I won't even use the erasable pens.

14) I have played two instruments in my entire life: The Bb Clarinet during grade school, and the piano the rest of my life.

15) I have played pretty much every sport, except a few.
Basketball: I was pretty good at it until I grew. Played it for three years.
Soccer: Loved being the goalie, I was undefeated for my entire two years of playing it.
Volleyball: Honestly my favorite, sadly only got to play for two seasons.
Baseball and Softball: I played them in passing, and I can't hit the ball with the bat to save my life.
Swimming: Done it all my life, but never competitively.
Diving: I did do this competitively, but I stopped after a few traumatic experiences.

16) I have a scar on the back of my leg from when I hit the diving board. It is a small scratch and I'm honestly very lucky that it didn't end in a trip to the hospital.

17) It is my dream to get good enough at drawing to create 2D animations for a hobby.

18) I want to one day be hired by NASA, Boeing, or Space X.

19) You could say that I am a rocket scientist ;D.

20) I prefer the cold over the heat, which ironic coming from one of the hottest places in the states.

21) You can cook an egg on the sidewalk where I live. No joke, people have done it.

22) I used to have blonde hair, but it turned hazel over time.

23) On the topic of things changing, my eyes used to be a vibrant blue before they mellowed out into grey. According to the eye doctor they are classified as Sterling Sliver. Classy. :D

24) My favorite color is turquoise, or any sea colored, color. I said color twice...

25) I love the ocean, absolutely love it. 

26) According to the quiz of what element you are (Which I did just for fun), I came out as water. Not exactly surprised there.

27) My favorite animal is hard to pick, it would have to be between birds and fish.

28) I don't particularly like reading poems, and I will rarely write them.

29) I solving and creating riddles. My brain functions heavily on logic.

30) I am not a huge gamer, but the main game I play is Minecraft. The reason for this is because I could build anything I wanted and do the clever redstone, unlike other leveled games.

31) My favorite book series is either Chronicles of Narnia, The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, or Harry Potter.

32) I have a massive collection of books, all of which I have read at least twice.

33) If I had all the time in the world I would read every single book.

34) If a genie popped out of a lamp and gave me three wishes I would wish for:
The ability to get actually inside a story and experience the world with the characters.
I don't know why, but my childhood self would agree that being able to morph into any animal would be amazing and it would fill so many dreams.
Finally, I would wish that migraines were not a thing, for anyone.

35) I have run out of fun facts, this is a fact. I will make more later. This is also a fact :D

Love you all!

-Buurn