Tagged!

I can't belive it. I got tagged by HermitsFan! I should have seen this one coming... I am still working on the next chapter, but I need to put this in before I forget. Well, let's see what you have asked me Hermits Fan.

1: What is your favorite Fandom?

I'd have to say Hermitcraft. It's very friendly and I get a lot of inspiration from all the fan art posted there. My next favorite would be the MLB Fandom. They are very supportive there and one of the people is a writer from the show!

2: What got you into writing in the first place?

Well, I've always written, it just usually pitters out pretty quickly. When people on the MLB fandom kept mentioning this Wattpad, I was curious and checked it out. I quickly realized that I could write Fan-Fic and people could read it. The rest is history.

3: What is your favorite color?

Aquamarine and any color blue. I love the ocean and hence that color. For jewelry, clothes, ect. I like the color rose gold. Only Royal blue actually looks good on me.

4: What is your goal on Wattpad?

Hmmmm. I'd say have people enjoy my work, and me enjoying writing them. I think I have reached that, but I still will write! My secondary goal is to get every single draft published and finished, and a few of you know that is a very hard task because I have like a million drafts.

5: What is your favorite book?

Yikes, there are so many. I like the series Keeper of the Lost Cites. I know that isn't a book, it's nine, but you could combine them all!

6: Since you seem to like killing off characters, what is one character you kill off without much remorse?

Ummm.... Hehe *Sweats nervously* I wouldn't say I like doing it... I do it for character development. So, please don't kill me, but, in this little series I could probably kill off Salmon Ghost. I'm sorry! He really doesn't have much plot or character development so he is kind of static.

7: Which would be the hardest to kill off?

Grian, Iskall, Mumbo, Xisuma, Xequla. I know I killed off Grian, but it was very hard. Many tears were shed for the tiny feather he left behind:_(.

8: What is your screen saver?

I'm assuming you mean on the device I use to write, so that would be my computer. Here it is:

 Here it is:

Yup, Rueben.

9: What is your favorite food?

Aww com'on! That's the hardest question ever! I love all food, but I especially love Sushi and Cowboy spaghetti. Now my mouth is watering XD.

10: What song are you listening to right now?

Thats easy. Nothing left to say/ Rocks by Imagine Dragons. It's my go to song for when I have to write a sad part. Ooops. Shouldn't have said that. 

Now I have to tag one person? Ummm.... Sorry, but since you guys do the most in this book I'm handing off the hermitcraft tag to you. And the questions? I'll make it simple. You just have to do the same ones I did.

Wolves_All_Around

AbstractObjective

Byye! Love you all!

-Buurn

P.S. Sorry for this 'Fluff chapter'