Writers

There are a lot of amazing writers out there! I want to specifically talk about a few of the writers in the Hermitcraft community that I've come to appreciate and love their style of writing. These people make new and exciting stories for me to read over and over again. Some of them you may have heard of, others you may not have. Please bear in mind that I wasn't able to fit everyone onto here! So lets start, shall we?

I'm going to start off with a lesser known Hermitcraft writer. She joined relatively recently and I discovered her first book about a month ago. Emmy2k is currently working on a book called Unlikely Friends- And Maybe Something More. First of all, can I just say you have so much enthusiasm in your books! You cover concepts that are kind of hard and show that a character can learn to break out of it. You aren't afraid to put them through tough times. While your book isn't a say Lord of the Rings (I'm not expecting you to create your own languages here), you are certainly an amazing writer! I can settle back comfortably in my chair and read the book like I'm in the world itself. I giggle at the ships and get mad at the bad guys. I love your style of writing, keep up the good work!

Next on the line is someone who is more well known in the community with 363 followers to date. I've known her work back when she wasn't as well known and I've watched her grow in her writing, constantly improving her work! Casuallyy is an amazing Hermitcraft writer, mostly dabbling in the ships. Unfortunately the book that I loved has either been renamed or unpublished. Anyway, Kitte, you gave me the courage to test my shipping skills in my writing. While they were very cringy at first, I kept reading your work and seeing how you made everything so... perfect. You put the characters in just the right places, made them go through the right amount of things. If I never knew these characters I would still understand and ship them to my hearts content. Your work helped me improve my own ships and make them more realistic.

22jgardner I found you when you had started writing and I tagged along for your first book! I don't know what happened, it's not my business, but I hope you still get this notification. You had no shame in putting your characters in pain and showing that it is no trivial thing. You described what the pain would feel like well, as if you had personally felt it. You showed the violence in a better way than movies and some writers use, you used the mind. You showed what psychological torment was like. You gave me a little confidence that it's okay to add a little violence into your books. Thanks for that buddy, you also do amazing art. 

_adrilia_ Is another well known Hermitcraft writer. I personally love her Orgins book, she really showed creativity in her writing. Like all of the writers I've mentioned, she creates original content, allowing me to imagine new things, instead of just re-writing the things I've already seen. The charcters have accomplishments and failures, just like in real life. She is well versed in grammar, fancier words, and a general sense of fiction. She is a tier above in the writing world, making a name for herself with good story and plot lines. All her stories are well thought out. Keep up the good work!

DayDr3am3r420 Pure. Raw. Talent. I discovered you on your Mythical Hybrids book, a fantasy book that showed a broken world and people trying to fix it. You never finished the book, but I saw amazing potential for it. The day I finished reading that book I got out my pen and paper and brainstormed. You gave me the confidence to finally write a story idea I kept in my head for five years, a fantasy about people who could morph. It wasn't until then that I developed a plot, and that's when I started the book. I guess I owe one to you for giving me inspiration to write an amazing fantasy world, much like the one you had written.

I think that wraps it up for now, have an amazing day!