In Memory of Season VI

Thank you to all the hermits who put in days of work, turning into over a year of creating storylines for the community to play off of. This is the script of sorts I'm putting into a video, but I figured that you guys would want to read it. It is written as a story and it is a one shot. That means it qualifies for this book! Tell me if I missed any key events!

Once, there were a small group of people called the hermits. They had built up a world, and were ready to move on to a new one. Through the magic of a Nether portal, the hermits were teleported to a new world. However, they were not alone. A person named Grian was in the world, and soon he got acquainted with the others.

The continent the group had settled in was divided into districts, and the hermits went off to different areas. Some of them chose simple starting bases, while others chose to push the limits.

Friendships started forming, and with it, alliances. With a shopping district made up of private owned shops, it wouldn't be long before big corporations started rising. Scar and Cub banded together to make ConCorp, while Grian and Mumbo formed Buildstone.

Peace could not hold the continent for long, and pranks started plaguing the world. As more and more things happened, hermits started picking sides. Team Star, headed by Doc, consisted of Xisuma, False, Impulse, Wels, and Ren. G-Team started by Grian, had the Members Iskall, Stress, Cleo, Joe, Tango, and Jevin. And then there was Mumbo.

The groups started building bases, and a no battle flag was put up. Three days later, the flag was taken down and the Civil War had started. The goal was simple, capture the three flags from the opposing team and bring them back. The teams could hide it wherever in their base they pleased and could trap it to their hearts content. An agreement was formed, that the flags must be reachable, even if it used up some of their lives.

Cub and Scar filmed it all, complete with a scoreboard and announcements, for anyone who needed an update.

Right as Mumbo died for the, third time? I can't keep track. Grian captured the last flag for G-Team and won the war. Both sides continued to be steadfast friends, and left the area as it was, in memory of the great war.

While the war was over, the pranks were not, and soon enough, Iskall revealed himself to be the starter of the war by simply changing a sign. Grian saw this as a great attribute for a partner, and had the redstoner join Architechs, formerly Buildstone.

The rise of the three big corporations started when Architechs built Sahara, arguably the biggest store in the shopping district. ConCorp kept up, with their own separate area for all their supplies. Xisuma banded with Keralis and BDubs, deciding the rein of both huge corporations was up. They formed Idea (No copyright there) and took the strategy of buying out their competitors stock and reselling it for a higher price.

While the antics of the companies occurred, the other hermits longed for a new area to settle in. So they traveled thousands of kilometers to an area known as the 1.14 village. Houses there started small and simple, but soon enough, the Architechs were building their establishments ever slightly so taller than the others. A full out build off ensued, Scar popping his head into the mix and Ren falling out of the sky. Eventually, Iskall, Grian, and Scar tied when grading themselves, and agreed that Mumbo had lost when he put his flag of surrender up.

The building didn't stop there, the hermits were on a roll. When Grian went back in time to retrieve his diamonds, he caught the attention of Area 77. Doc, Scar, and Captain Angry Eyes, investigated and took the machine into their custody in a secret bunker.

Grian was determined to get it back, so he called on his fellow hippie, Ren. Together they created a façade of flowers and campervans, but beneath the surface, they dug a tunnel underneath the border of Area 77. However, they ran into a hitch. Neither of them knew redstone, so they recruited Impulse to build a timer. Doc and Scar worried about that timer until they found a flying RV stuck in the side of one of their mountains and flowers everywhere. And apparently Scar is allergic to flowers.

Later, Scar and Doc figured out it was all a ruse for the hippies to get to the time machine. Nevertheless, Scar and Doc felt that their punishment was fair, getting sent back in time, when resources were hard to come by.

When Grian, Impulse, and Ren finally returned back to their time zone, Doc and Scar opened up Area 77 as a theme park. Seeing the situation in a new light, the hippies did likewise, Grian finally returning to Sahara and taking a shower.

Not everyone was involved in the shenanigans over at Area 77, so they too were craving adventure. Adventure came knocking at their doorstep, and soon the new goal was not to die.

When a hermit died, they would join the dead team, and have the insatiable desire to trap their living friends and make them join the dead. One by one the hermits fell, spreading fear across the server. A group (I was told cult) was formed by forcing members to be recruited. Iskall was the first to have a dragon head glued onto his head, courtesy of Grian, and soon four more joined their ranks.

Even the Dragon Bros must fall at some point, until it was Doc and Iskall who were left. Grian decided who would win Demise by trapping Doc with TNT.

Demise was over, but everyone was still dead, save Iskall. Machines were made to help them get their skins back, but ended up oversaturating them, merging them, and squishing them together.

As the season starting wrapping up, Tango built Boombox, in which quite a few hermits took delight in playing, although Mumbo had something to say about the risky design.

Iskall in the background continued playing Demise, seemingly immortal. Wanting to bring back his other self, Richskall, Iskall auctioned his death off to the highest bidding hermit. The winner was Impulse, with 64 diamond blocks.

Grian later gave Impulse half his money back, in hopes of making Iskall's journey to his death memorable.

At this point the rest of the hermits were ready to move on to a new world. So with a bittersweet goodbye, the hermits left season six and arrived at their new home, planning to make great memories there.

Thank you for the support I've gotten for this book. It means a lot to me.

Love you all!

-Buurn