2

"Mr. Styles! Mr. Styles! How was your last shoot?" "Mr. Styles, is Niall Horan a pro at his work?" "Mr. Styles, how is it like working with your friend?" "Mr. Styles do you have any special shoots coming up?"

"Mr. Horan! Do you like working with Mr. Styles?" "Mr. Horan, do you get enough pay from Harry?" "Mr. Horan, do you like taking photos of only Mr. Styles?" "Mr. Horan, do you love your job with Mr. Styles?"

The questions and the flashes came in when we stepped out of the mall. "My last shoot was wonderful, thank you for asking. Niall is not absolute perfection, because nobody is perfect, but he has really great talent and he does a lot of really impressive and amazing work.

Working with friends is always great to me. Like even though we get things done and keep things professional when doing a shoot, we have the 'okay everything is done now. Let's go eat and chill for a bit'. Having that kind of bond is always an amazing feeling. For the special shoots well...we are just going to have to wait and see about that. Hope to bring some amazing and wonderful content to my fans though!" Harry answered cheerfully.

"I really do like working with Harry. We've been friends for years now and when we both found our interest, we made a decision to work together. Harry was 16 when he found out about his love for modeling and I was 17 when I picked up my first camera and discovered my love and passion for it. I don't only take photos of just Harry, I also do scenery. However, working with your best mate always makes things a lot more fun.

The pay is always split in half, so whenever there is money rolling in, we always split it, so that we both get a fair share. Working with friends is nice and even though there are some days where we both just can't stand one another, we always end up laughing and being cool with one another again. It's a really nice friendship to have," I then answered and tussled Harry's hair a little.

"Are the two of you seeing anyone?" "I'm not seeing anyone no. I'm really focused on my modeling career right now, so I don't think that you will see me in a relationship anytime soon. Settling down and being with someone is not on my to-do list right now," Harry said with a kind smile. "I'm not seeing anyone either, but I am trying to find someone. That's why I'm inviting people to our penthouse after the award show. So that I can set up this one, and so that I can find a man myself," I said.

"Now we really have to get going now. Thanks for the questions! Have a really good day!" I told them before the two of us got into an SUV and the driver drove off before they could flood the car with their cameras, shouting, and flashes.

"Flash paparazzi is always the best feeling. I'm seeing so many dots wow...I just had to forget my sunglasses," Harry said as he was blinking his eyes repeatedly. "You lucky I decided to leave mine behind for your sake," I told him. "You forgot your too. Don't try to make yourself look look more responsible than me," Harry said, sticking his tongue out at me.

"Yeah, but I'm more mature than you," I said and he gave the look. "I walked in the living room to see you in your underwear, eating cheeto puffs, watching Spongebob Squarepants. The first thing you are was Cheeto puffs," he told me and this time, I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Yeah, try to argargue with me on that sweetheart," He said and patted my cheek. I swatted his hand away and he chuckled. "You two always act like an old married couple..." Paul said. "Marriage between besties," I said and Harry chuckled with a sigh. "Why weren't you out there Paul?"

"Yeah, you are our gaurd?" "Kept reminding you guys that, but you said that you could do it on your own," Paul told us. "Well next time, slap me. I nearly got trampled over," Harry said with a sigh. "I got so many phones handed to me...and tackled to the ground," I admitted. "I'll keep the slap in mind," Paul said before laughing and the car ride fell to a comfortable silence.