13

One week into their training and they have been getting better. They have the potential, I can tell. That's something that we've all seen. It's kind of like as if they knew how to summon which power that is most appropriate for the situation that is placed in front of them. With Mr. Styles, the only thing that we need to work on is his Precognition.

Because whenever he sees into the future, he tends to get a nosebleed and migraines. We are going to work on that even more so that his body can get used to it. The nosebleeds can just be the side effect yo the power. Mr. Tomlinson needs to work on his separation of limbs a lit more. Mr. Horan needs more work on his Necromancy, and Mr. Payne has to work on his Persuasion.

Just minor hiccups here and there, but we are working pretty hard on them. They have been getting better and we are happy that they've adapted to this instead of freaking about almost everything. I'm watching over them today and I was viewing their process from a computer and I was impressed.

"Lilliana?" "Yes ma'am?" "Go to the training area and thell the boys that they have one more hour of training. Then, they are dismissed to do whatever they please," I told her and she nodded and left the room. "Babe?" I heard my husband speak up and I turned my chair towards the door. "Yes?" I responded. "Did you assign people to protect them?" He asked.

"Yes, there is you, Paul, Eleanor, Lou, and Josh," I told him as I stood and straightened my desk up a bit. "Another thing..." "Well, what is it?" "When are we going to settle?" "What?" "When are we going to have a kid?" He then asked and I froze. I slowly turned to face him and I saw him actually being serious. "Zayn we talked about this..." "Yeah, we did. However, a talk is not one sided."

"Zayn..." "They are no longer aging. Which means that they have an endless amount of time to settle and have kids, and get married. We are still aging Brooke. I would like to have a baby before 30. You even told me that you wanted be pregnant before hitting 25. Well, you're 25, and...no pregnancy," he pointed out. I rolled my eyes and picked up a folder.

"We are not having personal conversations while on the job. You are to go put with those boys and protect them at all costs," I told him. "Bro-" "You are dismissed," I cut him off and closed one of my drawers. I heard my door close and I stopped my movements.

I looked at the door that he just walked out of and I sighed. I looked at my stomach and just thought for a moment. When is it the right time? Like right now is the worst time possible to be wanting to get pregnant, but...I keep making excuses as to why we can't have a baby.

Do I really want one?

Harry's POV
I moved the block of ice that Louis made with my mind. It took me a few seconds, but I was able to do it. "Nice work. Now let's work on you Omnilingualism," Lou told me and I nodded before she started to type on her phone. Soon...I heard her phone say, "Είσαι και ο Λούις γνωριμίες;" I blushed.

"It asked 'Are you and Louis dating?' and no..." I told her and she frowned. "Why is it taking you guys so long?" She asked. "I don't know...maybe the fact that we are now focused on this superpower thing...I just don't know," I told her and she rolled her eyes. "I swear, you have to do everything yourself," she said and I shook my head. "We just dont have a label," I told her.

She smiled, "What?" "Yeah. We like each other...at least I like him. I dont know how he feels about me really. I just know that there is something there," I explained and she smiled mischievously. "You know what you have to do, right?" "What?" She pointed at the temple of her head and my eyes widened.

"I can't do that!" "Shh! It's fine as long as you don't say anything in his head," she said and I stared at her before looking at Louis who was making a sculpture out of ice. "What if he..." "Harry, there is literally no reason to back out of this. The guy is doing something. Do it while he's distracted," she told me and I sighed.