8 (Same day)

"Hello, welcome to Starbucks. How may I help you today?" One of the bartistas asked. "I would like a toasted white chocolate mocha, medium sized. I would also like a slice if your lemon cake. That's all for me," Harry spoke first and the lady tapped that in before she looked at me. "Your raspberry tea would be lovely. Medium sized, and a chocolate cake pop," I told her and she nodded before typing that in.

Harry paid for it all and we walked outside to sit at one of their tables. "Is there any updates on any photoshoots for me?" He asked and I pulled my phone out to see if there was. "I think Champion wants you to model for them this weekend. Then there is Gucci, and that's for next Tuesday," I told him as I was looking through my emails.

"I can't wait!" Harry spoke happily and I looked up at my friend and smiled at him. "Me neither. I think this is the second time that Gucci wanted you to model for them. They must've liked our work the first time," I said as I put my phone up.

"I mean, there is barely anyone who dislikes our work. However, I know exactly what you mean. This is so much fun!" Harry exclaimed and I chuckled, nodding my head. "What do you want to do after this?" "Maybe take a stroll at the park. I miss seeing those ducks," He said as he looked at the sky. "You and those ducks..." "What? They're cute and so beautiful!" He defended.

This is my friend...weird right?

"Yes Harry, the are beautiful. It's just the fact that we just saw those ducks the other day," I pointed out. "So? What if one of the ducks had children? You are really going to make me miss out on seeing their little ducklings? Those cute little animals?" "Harry..." "Come on, please? If I see a duckling, then you won't have to go to the park with me for a whole week," He offered.

"And what if we don't see any?" I asked. "Then...we don't have to go to the park for the rest of the week," Harry replied and I hummed. "Hmm...oh what the hell. You really like seeing ducks, and I really don't mind seeing them, so we can go," I told him and he perked up. "Whenever we want?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, whenever we want," I agreed and he was very happy about that. He leaned over the table and kissed my cheek before hugging me. "Thanks Ni!" He exclaimed and I sighed as I hugged him back. "Its no problem mate," air said as i pulled runaway. He sat back in his seat right when the bartista walked to our table.

"Aww...the two of you are so cute. How long have you been together?" She asked and I looked at her funny. "Oh it's not what it looks like. We are just really good friends. Have been for many years," Harry said.

"Yeah we are both into someone else," I told her and Harry looked at me. "Oh, I'm sorry," she apologized. "It's alright love," Harry told her. The girl smiled and placed the rest of our things down before she left.

"So your into someone?" Harry asked and I looked at him. "Yeah...Louis's best friend, Liam. The guys hot, and so nice. He's like a puppy Harry. Louis not as bad either." "No, that one is mine," Harry responded, getting possessive. "Jeez Harold. Haven't met the guy and you are already claiming your territory..." "It's not that. It's just the weirdness of you hitting on the guy that you're trying to set me up with," He said.

"Well what do you want me to say? The dude is hideous?" "Well...I dont want you to be calling him hot when you are trying to get me to date him. If he ends up being my boyfriend, then I dont want my best friend to be calling my boyfriend hot or something..." "It's nothing big Harold. Trust me mate. Liam is more for me rather than. Louis is so your type," I said.

"Yeah, yeah, just eat your cake pop," Harry passed and I chuckled before taking a bite from the delicious cake pop. "Hey um...Niall? Harry?" I looked up with a mouthful of cake pop to see a girl with blonde hair.