6

"Eleanor! How are you doing?" I asked my great friend who was standing on my porch. I opened the door wide for her and she stepped through. I closed the door and we hugged one another. "I'm doing great! Thanks for asking," she said with a smile. "What are you doing here?" I asked and walked her to the kitchen. "Just wanted to stop by to see my friend, that's all," She said with a shoulder shrug.

"Well that's nice of you. How are things with you and Josh?" "Him and I are good. He had a meeting to attend to, so I got pretty bored," she chuckled and I sighed. "Liam went for an interview this morning, so i have no one to bug or piss off," I told her and she glared at me. "Don't you dare try to piss me off Tomlinson," she warned. "Wasn't thinking of doing so," I said with hands up. "Good."

"Anyways, how is your love life doing? Still on that career focusing train?" She asked and I took out two beers and I handed one to her. "Actually, Liam is trying to set me up with someone," I informed her and that grabbed her attention so quick.

"Oh my god, finally! Who is this guy?" "His name is Harry Styles, and Niall is trying to set him up with me as well." "That's pretty fucking perfect actually. The two of you have both been single for a long time," She noted.

"Yeah I know...I'm just scared of moving on I guess. That's why I always say that I don't need to be in a relationship. However, I know that I want to get married and have a family, so I need to find someone for me to be able to do that. Harry is someone new, so I need to give that guy a shot," I spoke and she smiled, nodding her head. "That's my Louis! Trust me, you won't be disappointed. Harry is a nice guy. Really fucking nice in my opinion," She complimented.

"You've met him?" I asked and she nodded. "We had a little hangout last week. I'm friends with Lou Teasdale. She's Harry's makeup artist. Anyways, she invited me for Starbucks and Harry was there with her. We chatted and we are good friends now. I know a lot about his work as a model, and I actually have a photoshoot with him next month," She told me. "That's great!"

"Yeah, and I talked about you a little bit, and he seemed pretty happy and interested into what I said about you," She added and I rose an eyebrow. "What did you say?" "Oh nothing. Just that you are one of my best friends. Told him that you are a sassy bitch, and so sarcastic."

"El! You are supposed to make me sound likable! Not annoying!" I glared. "Oh chill, he said that you sound like the humorous type of guy and I told him that he was right. Wanna know what he had to say about you?" "Well duh!"

"He said that you sound pretty nice and he can't wait to meet you at the party," She smiled and I honestly thought that she was just messing with me. "He said that he likes guys with a good sense of humor. He also likes men with a nice personality. Funny, kind, caring, thoughtful, and dedicated," she took a sip from her beer. "I'm those things!" "I know, and I told him that."

"Also mentioned that you are the jealous and protective type." "E-" "Before you shout at me, he said that he's the jealous type too. He will stare daggers at any man or woman who would try to get with his man. Just get with him and see how it's like when he's jealous. The protective thing...well he just thought that it was cute and he likes men who are protective of him," she said, cutting me off.

"He's the clingy type, so do you mind about that?" "Of course I don't mind! He sounds cute now..." I said, looking down. Eleanor laughed and shrugged. "Should've saw what he was wearing," She said, pulling her phone out. I watched her unlock it and she tapped on a few things before handing her phone to me.

(IMAGINE!)