19

I woke up to the sound of skillets hitting one another and I groaned. Then they busted into my room, which pissed me off overall. "It's time to- ah!" The person screamed seeing a little dead child standing right in front of him.

"Mr. Horan! Knock it off and get your ass out of bed!" That Lamat guy told me and he instantly regretted it when he started to choke on air. "I don't know what comes to your head when Harry told you that we aren't your bitches," I said and he nodded.

I released my hold and he took a deep breath and coughed a few times. "We just have-" "Yeah, yeah, getting up now," I said and waved the two other off. They walked out of the room and I walked over to my dresser to get ready for the day of training that we had. We have been training for three weeks now and I'm so fucking bored of this shit. Like when am I actually going to be able to beat some ass? When am I actually going to be able to scar people? When?!?

I threw on a white t-shirt, and black jeans before I walked back to my bed and slipped on a pair of black and white converse. I walked to my bathroom and did all that I needed to do in order to be ready for the day before I heard a knock coming from my bedroom door. "Ugh! I told you that I'm coming! Just wait a damn minute!" "But how can you cum when my dick is nowhere near your bum?" Liam asked and I perked up, rushing to my door.

I opened it to see Liam fully clothed, but he had no shirt. "Hey papi. What were you thinking of doing coming to my door like this?" I asked as I trailed a finger down his abs. God he's so fucking hot. "What? Can't give my boyfriend a hit of motivation for today's training?" He asked and I sighed. "I still don't want to train though. Why couldn't they wait a few more hours. Did they wake you up with skillets too?"

"Yeah, but one of them is knocked out, so I feel a lot less annoyed now. Now we need to go darling. We just need to do the same thing that we have been doing for the past three weeks. Destroy all that stands in front of us and walk right out. Training only lasts for about 10 minutes anyways," he said and I groaned before complying. "You are throwing on a shirt though. I don't need girls staring at what's mine," I told him and went in to grab a shirt of his.

(When this came on

(When this came on...I immediately dropped my phone...I'm emotional don't talk to me...)

He smiled when I handed him the shirt. "You do get jealous like Louis, so I guess to prevent from any bloodshed from happening..." he took the shirt and just threw it over his shoulder. "I'll use it as a drying rag for when I break a sweat from working out," he told me and I pouted.

He winked at me, turned and walked off. I sighed and went to my mirror to fix my hair a little before walking g out of my room and meeting up with a pissed off looking Harry and a tired Louis. "Frying pan?" I asked and Harry shook his head. "Blow horn...right to the ear," Louis said and yawned.

"Okay...let's just get this over with so that I can have some cake later," Harry said and got up. "Alright, follow me boys," that boy...Xander said and we followed him all of the way to some big room. A room that we have never seen before.