27

I woke up with a jolt and I looked around. They left the kitchen light on and there was no one in there. I hissed a little at the pain that was just received through my brain. "They are sleeping." I heard Harry and I nodded before I got up and rushed to  the bar and I spotted my phone. I grabbed it and I went to the front door and I ran out.

I went to Ed's car because he was quicker than the others. He saw me and unlocked the car automatically. I got in, panting. "Drive!" I shouted and he did exactly that. He drove off and I looked in the rear view mirror to see Harry and Louis outside, glaring at our car.

"Call for backup. Now!" I demanded and he nodded and pressed the button on the roof of his car. "Wha-" "Quicker way to do it." He told me and turned the corner and stopped at the entrance of the neighborhood.

"Okay Harry...I did my part. Let's see what you can do," I said to myself and updated Ed on everything. He sighed with relief. "Thank god I still have a buddy to drink with..." he said and I chuckled with a nod. Lucky for that huh? I thought as I saw the many cars speeding in. "Make sure you're last," I said and he nodded and turned the car around.

He parked behind the last car and I could see neighbors looking through their windows. "Alright everyone. Those four are to be kept alive. We just need you all to stall them for a bit of time, alright?" I called and they nodded. "Now go! Move  move, mkve!" I shouted and they went in. Right when Matthew went in, the rest flew into the house, but Eleanor was making a run for it to the van that Lilliana was in.

I went to the door and stood gaurd. Eleanor winced a few times, but she was capable of telling Lilliana what they were going to need if we wanted to make this gas. I waited on them and watched the house. There were bodies thrown around, but they weren't dead- Thank the lord. "Is there anything on Malik?" I called through the mini walkie on my shirt.

"He's...he's," Josh started, but he didn't finish, making me freeze and tears were forming in my eyes. He can't be dead! After all that we have been through, he can't die here! I didn't even give him something that he had always wanted. I didn't even get that chance to raise a family with him! That was something that I have always wanted! He was my everything! A-

"Son of a bitch! Sorry! Currently fighting a cheetah. He's alive. He's dealing with Niall right now. No worries over here." I sighed with relief. "You need to be quicker with your updates babe," Eleanor told him. "Okay you come in here and fight a cheetah and give someone an update on someone that you aren't focused on- oh you have got to be fucking kidding me! A BEAR LOUIS?! REALLY?!?"

I looked at Eleanor, who sighed and shook her head. "He has the looks. That's all that I have to say," She told me and I sighed. "That's something better than nothing," I said and she agreed with me. "This is going to take about an hour to process ma'am?" Lilliana told me and I nodded.

"As long as we get it done soon, then it doesn't matter," I said and she nodded. I looked at the house and saw it trashed up. The boys are still fighting, but I can tell that the four of them were getting more and more tired as they used their powers. "Dont use your powers anymore. We need you energized for your fight. We are good for now," I said.

Okay. Then he went silent. More than likely taking a long needed nap. They all need to rest. They did so much for us already and Harry used a lot to have us in that little dream that he had us in. I would say a couple of hours may be needed, but if a hour is the only time that they need, then that's perfect.

Hopefully the boys are okay...hopefully...

hopefully