11

I woke up slowly and I felt breezes across my chest and I blinked like 5 times before I saw Harry, Niall, Louis, and myself handcuffed to metal tables and our tops off. We were in a really bright white room, and there was only one metal door. "Louis," I called to my knocked out friend. Nothing.

"Harry," I called and still...nothing. "Guys!" I loudly whispered and this time, I heard 3 groans in response. Niall was the first to actually wake up and open his eyes. "Wha...where are we?" He asked and I looked around. "I dont know, but something fucked up is going on, and I would really like to get the fuck out of here before anything happens to us," I told him.

"Harry. Wake up mate," He said and I looked at Louis. "Tommo, wake up," I told him and he stirred before I saw his eyes opening slowly. "What's going on?" Harry asked. "That's what we are still trying to find out," Niall told him. "What even happened?" Louis then asked.

"I think we were kidnapped. All that I remember is that the wine was spiked from the party, and everything went hazy from there," Harry replied and I grew a lot more frightened. "Morning guys," we heard a voice speak and I looked at the door and saw a man standing there.

"What are you going to do with us?" Niall asked when the man approached Harry. "Simple. You 4 are going to be a part of a really cool and fun experiment. We have these syringes filled with an unidentified type of liquid, a-" "Your giving us poison?!" Louis asked.

"Oh heavens no. You see, we have calculated so much for the past 5 years, and now we really do think that we succeeded. These syringes will be inserted into your bloodstream and it will take a few hours for them to collide with your cells. You four should be happy. The four of you will become immortal and you four will be the most powerful beings in existence," he told us.

"Like Superman?" "Exactly like Superman actually. These syringes hold certain power. Even though we dont exactly know which are which, we just know that one of them is a tad bit more powerful than the rest. Just with one more power anyway," He said shrugging. "Your crazy if you thi-" "Mr. Tomlinson, what is your favorite color?" "Um...green? Wh-" "Darling, give Mr. Styles the green syringe."

"Wait no! Pl-" "Mr. Styles, your favorite color," he demanded. "No! No! I hate shots! Pl-" "Color! Now Mr. Styles!" "Blue!" He shouted before wincing as the syringe entered his collarbone. "Zelina, give Mr. Tomlinson the blue syringe," He commanded and Louis threw out a spew of curse words as he felt the needle go through.

He doesn't hate shots. He just doesn't know what the fuck is in the shot, so I can't really blame him for his foul language. "Mr. Payne, your favorite color?" I kept silent. "We have tasers Mr. Payne. Don't comply with us if you want. It will only end up with you dead," He said, actually being serious.

"It's yellow," I said and he smiled. "Sophia, give Mr. Payne the red syringe. Meanwhile, I will be giving Mr. Horan the yellow one," He said and the girl walked up to me. "What is going to happen to us?" Harry asked as he had tears rolling down his face. "Nothing awful is going to happen to you. You may feel a shift withing yourselves, but no physical pain will occur," He responded.

"You four are to work with me. I know that you dont trust me, so for the next week, you'll be locked up in here until you give in," He then spoke before the two girls and himself walked out of the room and the door closed, leaving us to wonder what the hell is going to happen to us.

"This...this can't be real, right? Like there is no such thing as superpowers, right? This has to be some fucking insane dream," Niall spoken up first and I saw Harry and Niall both shaking and in tears. "I remember that guy. He tried to be my bodyguard..." "That blonde girl acted like as if she was a fan of ours," Harry said before he hiccuped.