4

"What?" "It does mean that Liam! That man...that man hurt me. He broke my heart in so many ways. When I saw him sleeping with that John guy...I thought it was all over for me. H-" "Wait...you've never mentioned a John?" "Well now I am." "Niall did mention a John, and Harry did slap the back of his head...and he did look pissed," I told him and pulled my phone out.

I went on Harry's Instagram and I scrolled up. It took me a couple of minutes before I stopped. "That was Harry's ex-boyfriend," I said and Louis sighed, "And how do you know that?" "Because he posted this last year in August," I said and showed him the post.

 "That was Harry's ex-boyfriend," I said and Louis sighed, "And how do you know that?" "Because he posted this last year in August," I said and showed him the post

Liked by niallhoran, annetwist, and 4,500,180 others
harrystyles: I'm so lucky❤ Love you baby!
@johnmayer

Comments are disabled

"That's...that's him. He slept with Christian." "Well, that may be the reason as to why his next post was this.." I said and went up a bit, seeing a quote. It was about unfaithful boyfriends and about having to move on and forgetting that boyfriend.

Liked by niallhoran, annetwist, gemmastyles, and 5,802,480 othersharrystyles: I'm so done with you

harrystyles: I'm so done with you...

Comments are disabled

"He went through the same thing Louis." "And what exactly made you think that he's ready to be with someone else? If he went through that...then there's no way that he would want to be with another man..." "Dammit Louis we are not telling you guys to fuck, but at least talk. Get to know each other, and see if anything happens," I told him, absolutely frustrated.

"Alright...let's just move on from this..." Louis told me before walking out of the kitchen with a bottle of beer in his hand. I sighed before finishing up on the meal and I started to make two plates. I took a beer from the fridge and I carried all three things to the living room. Louis was drinking his can while watching TV. I handed him his plates and he thanked me and started to eat.

"Hey..." I said and he glanced at me before just looking at the tv screen again. "I'm sorry for forcing this guy on you...I just want you to be happy. I want you to be happy again. Like actually happy. I want you to feel loved and not alone. Because there will be a day where I have a boyfriend or girlfriend of my own, and I won't be having you tag along with our dates," I told him.